- Year of Establishment | 2004 | Bangalore | karnataka
- Address | Udaypura Post , Kanakapura Rd , Bengaluru , Karnataka 560082
- Affiliated University | Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences | RGUHS | Bangalore
- Management | Trust
- College type | Private Un-aided
- BAMS recognized by | The Government of Karnataka and approved by CCIM, New Delhi and Government of India
- Eligibility | NEET 2021
- Direct Admission | 7411718005 | 7707055155
- SSCASR was established in the year 2004 to provide a platform of higher learning and development in the field of Ayurveda. The vision of His Holiness Sri Sri Ravishankar, to spread this knowledge of ancient India to every corner of the world.
- A blend of ancient wisdom and modern science, the college has traditional experts brainstorming with modern scientists to bring the best of Ayurveda to the world. The college will deliver the knowledge and skill of Ayurveda by leveraging its vast network of human resources to revive rare and ancient chikitsas.
- SSCASR is an initiative of Sri Sri Ravishankar Vidya Mandir (SSRVM) Trust, a charitable, spiritual and educational public institution involved in imparting quality education, research and vocational guidance in various fields of human endeavor. The trust provides educational services to the society by promoting, operating and managing educational institutions nationwide.
- The institution is shaping the world be ayurvedic doctors which are the need of the hour keeping the global scenario in view. As an added advantage, the institution has the back up of the spiritual atmosphere of – The Art of Living Ashram.
- The college offers Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery degree course affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, India. This course is recognized by the Government of Karnataka and approved by CCIM, New Delhi and Government of India.
- Students must have passed the two year PUC examination of the PU Examination Board, Bangalore or any other examination recognized as equivalent therein with English as one of the languages and Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects, with minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate of relevant science subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology of the Second year PUC only.) SC/ST candidates require aggregate minimum of 40%. Candidate should complete 17 years as on 31st December in the year of admission.
Duration | 4 1/2 years
- This professional course extends for a period of four and a half years comprising of three phases of eighteen months each. In addition to this the students will have go compulsory internship training for one year.After successful completion of the course and the internship training, the student will be awarded Ayurvedacharya / BAMS degree.
Admission Process 2021
- Application are invited for BAMS course(Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) and Post Graduation course in Dravyaguna, Basic Principles, Rasashastra & Bhaishajya Kalpana, Shalya Tantra, Kayachikitsa and Prasuti Tantra & Stree Roga
- For BAMS course,candidate should qualify NEET examination of CBSE board which is mandatory from this academic year 2021-2022 onwards.
- The prospectus for BAMS course containing the details regarding college and hospital along with the basic amenities and facilities available in the institution on par with CCIM and RGUHS norms will be provided to required candidates on request.
- The eligibility for BAMS admission will be based on NEET performance and allotment of seats will be taken up by Karnataka Examination authority.
- Sri Sri College of Ayurvedic Science & Research Hospital SSCASRH is an initiative of Sri Sri Ravishankar Vidya Mandir (SSRVM) Trust, a charitable, spiritual and educational public institution involved in imparting quality education, research and vocational guidance in various fields of ayurveda. SSCASRH ‘ vision is to spread the precious knowledge of ayurveda of ancient India and its benefits to every part of the world and to produce good Physicians, Surgeons, Ayurvedic Scholars and Teachers who are fully competent to serve the community and conduct research activities. SSCASRH is Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore , Recognised by CCIM and Approved by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
Top Searched Links Of College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2021 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different .