- Address | Prachi Vihar, Anantapur, Phulnakhara, SH 60, Khordha, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 754001, India
- College type | Private & Co-educational
- Course Offered | B.Tech | M.Tech
- Approved By | AICTE | NAAC | NBA | BPUT Rourkela
On the beautiful banks of Prachi stands the imposing campus of EAST, eager to mould the future of the youth of Odissa. Quality Education, Honest Personality, Immaculate Integrity, Dazzling Dignity and Noble Nationalism are what we aim to achieve.
The inviting infrastructures, comely classrooms, laudable labs, wonderful workshop, luring library (digital with Delnet), alert Internet, Gyan Darshan, the nodal centre of H.P. and many more will win you over. The calm cultured atmosphere will enthuse you to go for excellence. The galaxy of devoted faculty will project you to hyperbolic heights.
B.E/B.Tech Engineering Course Sanctioned Intake
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering |60 seats
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering |60 seats
- B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering |60 seats
- B.Tech in Electrical Engineering |60 seats
- B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering |60 seats
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering |120 seats
- B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering |60 seats
- B.Tech in Environmental Engineering |30 seats
- Duration | 4 years
- Eligibility | Exam Required : JEE Main | Successful completion of +2 Science with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry / Biology / Biotechnology / Computer Science with a minimum of 45% (Aggregate) in Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry /Biology /Biotechnology /Computer Science is a must.Engineering Diploma Holders can also appear for the exam. The Minimum % of the qualifying examination is 45% for the above criteria students Or for more information regarding admission through Orissa JEE
Post Graduation M.E/M.Tech Degree Course
- M.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering |18 seats
- M.Tech. inMachine Design( Mechanical Engineering)|18 seats
- M.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering|18 seats
- M.Tech. in Environmental Engineering|18 seats
- Duration | 2 years
- Eligibility | Exam Required : GATE
Placement in EAST
The Training and Placement Cell at EAST welcomes the entire entrepreneur community for the utilization of the best brains available in the campus. Every year, the HR teams including CEOs from different companies visit to EAST for recruiting students by organizing / participating in both on and off campus placement programmes. One of the main responsibilities of the T&P Cell is to motivate and prepare students for interviews at prospective workplaces. Mock Aptitude Tests, Psychometric Tests, Group Discussions and Personality Development Tests are conducted by professionals. The Training and Placement Cell also arranges summer trainings for pre-final year B.Tech. students.
- Training for placement
- To provide employment opportunities to the students
- Guide students for higher education
- Industrial Visits : Hands-on experience on business and industrial realities is provided to the students through industrial visits. Pre-final year students visit different industrial complexes located both inside and
- outside Orissa.In-Plant Training : In-plant training is also arranged in different companies like Steel Plants, Power Plants, large manufacturing units and others during the summer vacation.Infosys – Campus Connect
- Program : EAST has signed a MoU with Infosys in the Campus Connect Program towards achieving academic excellence and improving the quality of the IT talent pool. Campus Connect Programme is the Infosys’ initiative to help increase India’s competitiveness in the knowledge economy. This programme is aimed at training Infosys future employees towards achieving industry readiness on these of training period.
- Faculties from EAST participate in Faculty Enablement program, that is, a 2-week full-time residential programme at Infosys-Bhubaneswar Development Centre (DC). The objective of this program is to enable the faculty to share Infosys’s Industrial – educational experience, which in turn will help orient the students to “industry-readiness” by conducting a training program at the college for final and pre-final year students