- Address | Jasana-Manjhawali Road, 12 Km From Badkal Chowk, Kabulpur, Faridabad, Haryana 121101.
- Establishment | 2007 | India
- Course Offered | B.Tech | M.Tech | BCA | BBA
- College Type : Private College
- Approved By | AICTE | NBA | NAAC | YMCA University of Science and Technology
Situated in Faridbad Delhi NCR, Echelon Institute of Technology, Faridabad is one of the top Engineering colleges in Faridabad with a brand name among the comity of technical institutes. The Institute is approved by AICTE, Directorate of Technical Education, Haryana and affiliated to YMCA University of Science and Technology, Faridabad. The institute is having 4 branches – Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Civil Engineering and Electronics and Communication Engineering where students secure top ranks among top BTech colleges of Faridabad region in Delhi NCR.
Engineering Under Graduate Programmes B.E | B.Tech
Annual Fee for Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Bachelor of Computer Application | BCA
The BCA curriculum is designed to provide a strong base in core subjects like computer network, database management, operating system, software engineering and others.
- Duration | 3 Years
- Eligibility of Admission for Year 2018-19 | Should be a pass in 10+2 examination from recognized Board/University with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects:
(a) Chemistry (b) Bio-Technology (c) Biology/Technical Vocational Subject
- Obtained at least 45% marks (42.75% in case of candidate belonging to SC category) in the above subjects taken together for BE/B.Tech (Bio-Technology) respectively.
Annual Fee for Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)