- Address | A-10, Sector-62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201309.
- Establishment | 2001
- College Type | Deemed University
- Exam Required | obtained an All India JEE (main) Rank 2020
- M.Tech Entrance | PGCET | GATE 2018
- MBA Admission Entrance | CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT/GMAT/ATMA – Jaypee Business School
- Approved By | UGC | GITM | HRD | NAAC
- Jaypee Institute of Information Technology better known as JIIT Noida is an institute of higher education, a private deemed university under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956. The institute has 6 academic departments and offers programs in technical education at undergraduate, and doctorate level. Institute is situated in Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar district .The institute was founded in 2001 by Jaypee Group and commenced its operation in the start of academic year in July 2001. Initially it was affiliated to the state university Jaypee University of Information Technology, Waknaghat and started offering only diploma courses. By 1 November 2004, it was declared as deemed university by UGC. Then HRD minister Dr. Arjun Singh inaugurated the institute as deemed university. He also presided as the chief guest of the opening ceremony.
JAYPEE B.Tech Admissions 2020 Important Dates
- Application Procedure Begins For M.Tech Candidates | 4th week of May 2020
- Last Date To Submit Applications For M.Tech Candidates and Release of Admit Cards | 1st week fo July 2020
- Entrance Exam Date | 1st week fo July 2020
Under Graduate Program Offered B.Tech
- B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
- B.Tech in Information Technology
- B.Tech in Biotechnology
Admission Calendar – 2020
- Criteria of subjects in 10+2 exam | The minimum academic qualification for admission to any one of the programs is as laid down by JEE. The candidate should have a pass in the 10+2 or its equivalent (as defined by JEE) with Physicsand Mathematics as compulsory subjects and any one of Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, and Computer Science as optional subjects.
- Criteria of Qualifying Examination | All candidates who are offered provisional admission will be required to produce proof of having passed
the qualifying examination (10+2 or equivalent) to the University authority latest by September 30, 2020
failing which, such provisional admission will stand cancelled.
- Criteria for Date of Birth | Minimum Age Should be 17 Years And Maximum 25 Years
Master Of Technology | M.Tech
M.Tech Seat Offered Intake
- Applied and Computational Mathematics 18
- Biotechnology 30
- Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) 30
- CSE with specialization in Information Security 30
- CSE with specialization in Mobile Technology 30
- CSE with specialization in Data Analytics 30
- CSE with specialization in Information 30
Technology and Entrepreneurship
- ECE with specialization in Communication 30
- ECE with specialization in Micro Electronics 24
Systems & Embedded Technology
- Materials Science & Engineering 18
Admission Procedure | Admission to M.Tech programs as per eligibility table above shall be carried out through merit based on score of GATE/PGET-2018 separately.
- Last date for Application – 4 June, 2020
- Date for PGET-2020 – 13 June, 2020 at 10.00 hrs (for non GATE candidates only)at JIIT, A-10, Sector-62, Noida.
- Fees Structure | Tuition Fee – Rs. 60,000/- per semester (subject to revision)
- Eligibility Criteria | (Qualifying examination must be cleared with at least 60% marks or 6.0 CGPA on 10 point scale)
MBA Admission Procedure
- Admission | 2 Year MBA Program (Batch 2020-22)
- JAYPEE BUSINESS SCHOOL (JBS) is a leading business school in North India and is backed by the INR 20,000 crore Jaypee Group.
- JBS lays emphasis on Basics, ICT Integration, Social Internship and Elective modules in both Functional & Sectoral areas. JBS recruiters include LG, Axis Bank, Nestle, Berger Paints, Grail Research, VIP Industries, Kamdhenu Ispat, HCL Technologies, Click Labs, Honda Cars, Exevo, Tectura, Market India, Redington, S&P Capital IQ, Jabong.com, HCL Infosystems, Global Logic, 99 Acres.com, Naukri.com, Blackrock, Copal Amba and Home Credit India.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any discipline from a statutory university with at least 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA. Candidates graduating by 31st July, 2018 can also apply but must prove their eligibility latest by 30th September, 2018. Those not producing the eligibility certificates as per the date mentioned will be disqualified/de-registered irrespective of their having joined the program provisionally.
(a) Applicants seeking admission are required to have qualified any one of the following :
- CAT- 2019
- MAT- 2020 onwards
- CMAT- 2020 onwards
Fee Structure | Fee Structure & Deposition Schedule:
- The total Institutional fee for the 2- year MBA program for batch admitted in 2018 is Rs. 8 lacs i.e. Rs. 4 lacs per annum. The fee structure for academic year 2020-21 is given as below:
|Fee (per annum)||Fee Deposition Schedule for 1st year|
|Tuition Fee (3,20,000/-)||1,20,000/-||1,00,000/-||1,00,000/-|
|Development Fee (80,000/-)||20,000/-||30,000/-||30,000/-|
|Total Institutional Fee (4,00,000/-)||1,40,000/-||1,30,000/||1,30,000/-|
|Hostel Fee# (1,15,000/-) Optional||40,000/-||37,500/-||37,500/-|
|Study Material ## Fee – Rs. 15,000/- to be taken separately in Term-I of every year.|
Engineering College Top Searched Links By College4u.in