- Address | Kogilu Main Rd, Yelahanka Hobli, Tirumenahalli, RK Hegde Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560064
- Courses Offered : B.E/B.Tech | MCA
- Rankings In Karnataka : Rank 34
- Established | 2001 | Bangalore | Karnataka | India
- Affiliated | VTU
- Exam Required for Admission | COMEDK & CET
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
- Approved By | Visvesvaraya Technological University | AICTE || All India Council for Technical Education | VTU
Under Graduate Courses B.E/B.Tech
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Duration | 4 Years
- Eligibility |The candidate shall have passed the second year Pre-University or XII standard or equivalent examination and shall have secured not less than 45% in the aggregate with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects, along with any one of the following subjects, namely, Chemistry, Bio-Technology, Biology, Electronics and Computer Science Provided further that, the candidate shall have studied and passed English as one of the subjects.
- However, in the case of candidates from Karnataka belonging to SC/ST and other backward classes, the eligibility shall be 40% in the aggregate with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects, along with any one of the following subjects, namely, Chemistry, Bio-Technology, Biology, Electronics and Computer Science.
- Age & Nationality | Applicants should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December, 2014. No relaxation of age will be allowed. The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES FOR UG COURSES
- 10 / SSLC / ICSE / CBSE Pass certificates with the date of birth proof
- PUC or equivalent Marks Card.
- Transfer certificate from the School / College last attended
- Conduct Certificate from the School / College last attended
- Migration Certificate in the case of students who have passed exams other than Karnataka PU Exam
- Address Proof (Latest Telephone Bill / Gas Connection Bill
- 6 passport size photographs
MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS
The Department of MCA was established in the year 2010 with an intake of 60 Students. The department is making significant improvements to provide graduates having no special computing expertise with the skills needed to work in the global IT sector, with an exposure to the latest technology and industry related terms. In order to provide the quality outcome the department is doing various skills programs Like
- Complete skills development programs | CSDP
- Talented Students Development Programs | TSDP
- Student Academic Excellence program | SAEP
- Eligibility | The eligibility is a minimum of 50% (45% and in case of SC/ST candidates from Karnataka only) aggregate in graduation from any UGC recognized University.
- Duration | 2 years split into 4 semesters
Top Searched Links Of College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different .