- Address | Prasanti Vihar, Pubasasan, Kausalya Ganga, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751002, India
- College type | Private & Co-educational
- Course Offered | B.Tech | B.Tech Lateral Entry | M.Tech | MBA | MCA | PGDM
- Approved By : AICTE | NAAC | NBA | BPUT Rourkela
Introduction | KEC Bhubaneswar
- also called KEC is an engineering institution in the Eastern Zone of Odisha, which was established in 1995 under the Krupajal Group of institutions. The college certifies to ISO 9001:2000 and is rated as an A grade engineering college by NACC.
- The college is approved by AICTE, New Delhi, affiliated to Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Odisha and accredited by NBA & NAAC, New Delhi situated at Kausalya Ganga, Puba Sasan, Bhubaneswar. It has 30 acres of area with a built up area of 1.5 lac square feet.
B.E/B.Tech Engineering Course Sanctioned Intake
Seat Matrix B.Tech.(Full time 4 yrs.)
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering |180 seats
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering |120 seats
- B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering |60 seats
- B.Tech in Electrical Engineering |90 seats
- B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering |120 seats
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering |240 seats
- Duration : 4 years
Seat Matrix B.Tech Lateral Entry, 2nd yr.
- Civil Engineering | 36 seats
- Computer Science & Engineering | 24 seats
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering | 12 seats
- Electrical Engineering |18 seats
- Electronics and Communication Engineering| 24 seats
- Mechanical Engineering |48 seats
- Duration : 3 years
Eligibility | Exam Required : JEE Main
- Eligibility and Admission Procedure for the Academic Session 2018-19 | The Entrance Exam for admission into 1st year Degree courses for 4 years full time B.Tech. courses will be conducted through JEE MAIN-2018 entrance test for the academic session 2018-19.
- Eligibility for Admission in 4 Years B.Tech/Degree Programme
Passed or appearing the 10+2 examination or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the subjects from Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology/ Electronics / Computer Science / Information Technology/ Geology / Statics. The candidate should have passed individual subject and must have obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category) in the above subjects taken together.
Post Graduation M.E/M.Tech Degree Course
Krupajal Engineering College has started its M.Tech programme from year 2007.
- M.Tech. in Computer Science & Technology |18 seats
- M.Tech. in Power Electronics & Drive |18 seats
- M.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering |18 seats
- M.Tech. in Heat Power Engineering|18 seats
- M.Tech. in Electonics & Communication Engg|18 seats
- Duration | 2 years
- Eligibility | Exam Required : GATE/PGAT Score with 60% in BE/B.Tech | BPUT invites applications from candidates for all its affiliated colleges offering M.Tech Programme.The candidates are called for qualifying a written test (Online) followed by personal interview depending upon the availability of seats in different colleges, the candidates can opt. a seat in the counseling .
Master in Computer Application | MCA
- Today, KCAis a name to reckon with when it comes to IT. Its name is spread far and wide in the whole of India and it has revolutionized computer education in Odisha and has left an indelible mark. Our students have become our ambassadors and the source of inspiration for hundreds of other young aspiring IT professionals. KCAwas, established in 1995 for providing courses in Computer Applications. It started off with ‘O’, ‘A’ & ‘B’ level computer courses of DOEACC Society . In 1996, KCAstarted its flagship programme MCA (Full-Time) which has already contributed more than 1200 software engineers who have excelled in their expertise in different IT industries. Being a part of Krupajal Group of Institutions (KGI), KCAis able to draw a group of excellent inter-disciplinary faculties and various infrastructural facilities.
- Eligibility | Pass or appearing in 2016, for the Bachelor’s Degree examination of minimum three years duration in any discipline from any University of Orissa or equivalent recognised by UGC and having passed in Mathematics at 10+2 level. Business mathematics at +2 level are not permitted. Should obtain at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category) at the qualifying examination.
- Admission | Candidates will be selected from Odisha JEE merit list during counseling by OJEE.
Master in Bussiness Administration | MBA
- The intensive & industry oriented course-curriculum prepares the students to meet high industry standards in this era of globalization. The course curriculum is designed to address the contemporary needs of the society & provide highly skilled professionals for the corporate world.
- Retail Management
- Total Intake of seats | 240 seats
- Duration | 2 years
- Exam Required | MAT/CAT/XAT/OJEE or ATMA
- Eligibility | Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. Preference is given to Post-Graduates & Technical Degree holders.
- Academic Eligibility Criteria for MBA Course | Graduates who have finished their studies with more than 55 percent marks can apply for the MBA course. Students will have to write an entrance exam such as MAT/CAT/XAT/OJEE or ATMA to get admitted into this course.
- Admission 2018 | The PGDM programme at Krupajal Business School is one of the premier programmes in the eastern region. KBS is ranked 4th in the state according to a recent survey conducted by Indian Express.
- Eligibility | Bachelor’s degree in any discipline. Candidates pursuing Bachelor’s degree during this Academic year are eligible to apply subject to the provision that they must complete their final degree exam by July.
Additionally the candidate must have a valid score or should have appeared CAT/XAT/MAT/OrissaJEE .