- Address | Nachauli, Jasana Road, Old Faridabad, Faridabad, Haryana 121002 , India
- Establishment | 1998
- Course Offered | B.Tech | M.Tech | MBA | MCA | BCA | BBA | B.Pharma | M.Pharma
- College Type : Private College
- Approved By | AICTE | Ministry of HRD | Maharishi Dayanand University
Lingaya’s Vidyapeeth is an institute of higher education located in Faridabad, Haryana, India. It was established in 1998, as Lingaya’s Institute of Management and Technology.It was established in 1998 as Lingaya’s Institute of Management And Technology, initially it was affiliated to Maharishi Dayanand University.In 2009, the institute became Deemed-To-Be University under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956, and was renamed Lingaya’s University (now Lingaya’s Vidyapeeth).Course Offered.
Bachelors in Architecture: 5 Years (Full Time)
Faridabad’s oldest School Of Architecture at Lingaya’s University had a modest beginning in 2010. Since then, SoA has broadened its horizon by introducing new academic and extension programs and promoting research activities.
School of Architecture has proved to be the most preferred destination for aspiring Architects across the country. The institute consistently attracts the finest faculty and the best of students for its Bachelor’s and Master’s programs.
Eligibility | Minimum 55% Pass marks in 10+2 with mathematics as one of the subjects or 55% pass marks in Polytechnic Diploma (Architecture Assistantship) and pass in NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) conducted by Council of Architecture.
Masters in Architecture: 2 Years (Full Time)
Eligibility | 10+2 with minimum 50% marks in any stream
Bachelors in Vocational Studies (Interior Designing) : 3 Years (Full Time)
Eligibility | Minimum 50% Pass marks in B.Arch. Admission shall be based on merit in B. Arch marks for the applications received by the specified date(s) of receipt of applications.
Course Offered in Engineering | B.Tech
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Duration | 4 years
Eligibility | Pass in 10+2 with minimum 55% marks in Physics,Mathematics, and one of either Chemistry or Computer Science subjects (PCM) combined.
- Admission shall be based on merit in JEE Advanced followed byJEE Mains for the rest of the seats followed by merit in 10+2(physics, chemistry and mathematics) for the rest of the seats for the applications received by the specified date(s) of receipt of applications.
- Lateral Entry: Minimum 60% Pass marks in Polytechnic Diploma (Engg/Tech) or minimum 55% pass marks or equivalent in B.Sc.
- Polytechnic Diploma: Minimum 60% pass marks in Class 10th/12th Exam with Science, Mathematics and English(Only candidates passed out in the Year 2015 and after areeligible.)
- For getting scholarship, the candidates need to appear in the Scholarship Test conducted by the University.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Engineering College In Chennai | Top B.E/B.Tech College Tamilnadu | Coimbatore | Madurai
- Top Engineering College West Bengal | Kolkata | Engineering College in Durgapur
- Top Engineering College Odisha | Engineering College In Bhubaneswar | Genuine Ranking