- Address | No.67, BGS Health & Education City, Uttarahalli Main Road, Kengeri, Bengaluru
- Accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade | ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- Rankings In Karnataka | Rank 20
- Placement | Highest Salary Offered : 6.5 Lakh || Average Salary Offered : 3.5 Lakh
- Established | 2001 | Bangalore | Karnataka | India
- Affiliated | VTU
- Management | Trust
- Exam Required for Admission | COMEDK
- College Type | Private & Self financing.
- Courses Offered | B.E/B.Tech|M.E/M.Tech|MBA|MCA|BBA|BCA
- Approved By | AICTE | VTU | NBA | NAAC
- SJBIT Is established in the year 2001 with the blessings of His Divine Soul, Jagadguru Padmabhushana Sri Sri Sri Dr. Balagangadharanatha Mahaswamiji of Sri Adichunchanagiri Shikhshana Trust. SJBIT is one among the 450 educational institutions being managed by the Trust. Spreading across sprawling 50 acres of land; the SJBIT is located amidst natural serene atmosphere, 14 km from Bengaluru city, near Kengeri. SJBIT is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi and approved by AICTE, New Delhi.
S J B School of Architecture and Planning
- Establishment | 1992
- Course | Bachelor in Architecture Engineering B .Arch | Master in Architecture M .Arch
- Exam Required – NATA
- Duration | 5 Years, Full Time, Under Graduate Degree
- Eligibility | Must have appeared for NATA conducted by the Council of Architecture. In order to pass the Architectural Aptitude Test, a candidate must obtain a minimum of 40% marks Candidate must have passed 10+2/Pre-University Course or equivalent with minimum 50% of marks in aggregate and has studied Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects .
B.E/B .Tech Course Offered in SJBIT
|B.E/B .Tech Courses|
|B.E Computer Science & Engineering|
|B.E Information Science & Engineering|
|B.E in Electronics & Communications Engineering|
|B.E in Civil Engineering|
|B.E in Mechanical Engineering|
|B.E in Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
- Admission Quota | CET & Management Quota
- Duration | 4 Years (8 semester)
- Eligibility Criteria | The applicant should have passed the Karnataka 2nd PUC/12th standard or equivalent examinations with Physics and Mathematics along with Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Biology/CS/Electronics as optional subjects and should have obtained a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate in the optional subjects. In case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/other backward classes, the minimum marks for the purpose of eligibility will be 40% marks in aggregate in the optional subjects in the qualifying examinations.
M.E/M .Tech Course Offered in SJBIT
|M.E/M Tech Courses|
|M .Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering|
M .Tech in Computer Engineering
M .Tech in Computer Networks & Engineering
|M .Tech. Structural Engineering|
|M .Tech in Digital Electronics|
|M .Tech in Digital Communication & Networking Engineering|
|M .Tech in VLSI design & ES|
|M .Tech in Machine Design|
|M .Tech in Computer Aided Design of Structures|
- Duration | 2 years
- Eligibility M .Tech | Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree of Visveswaraya Technology University or any other Examination recognized as equivalent by the Visveswaraya Technology University incorporated by an act of the central or state legislatures in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament. This degree must entail a minimum of four years of education obtained a minimum of 50% of marks in aggregate.
Master of Business Administration | MBA
- Affiliated to : VTU
- Intake : 120 seats
- Duration : 2 years
- Eligibility Criteria | Admission is open to the MBA course, to all the candidates who possess a Bachelor’s Degree recognized by VTU or who have passed any other examination recognized by VTU as equivalent thereto.The candidates shall have passed the prescribed qualifying examinations with not less than 50% of the marks in the aggregate of all the years of the degree examinations. However, in the case of candidate belonging to SC/ST and any other groups classified by the Government of Karnataka for such purpose from time to time the aggregate percentage of marks in the qualifying examinations shall not be less than 45%.
Placement of SJBIT
- Highest Salary : 6.5 Lakh
- Average Placement : 3.5 Lakh
Top Company Visit SJBIT
Centre for Placement & Training
- The Dept. of HRD at SJBIT has an active placement cell which caters to the placement and training of our Engineering and Management students. Many companies have visited SJBIT for their requirement of fresh engineers and management students. SJBIT offers excellent infrastructure for conducting on-campus and pooled campus placement activities.
- a) A separate HRD block with 1500 seating capacity auditorium, 4 Training Rooms, 10 GD rooms, 15 interview rooms and Control room.
- b) A dedicated computer lab with 225 systems connected in single LAN to conduct on-line assessments and corporate related aptitude tests.
- c) SJBIT is recognized by various MNC’s to conduct their recruitment process for fresher’s and lateral hiring.
Colleges Usually In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- In Campus Banks Facilities
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Link By College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
Contact | 9036036290 | 9620557598