- MCI status | Recognized
- Year of Establishment | 1995
- State | Jammu & Kashmir
- Name of medical College | Acharya Shri Chander College of Medical Sciences, Jammu
- Affiliated University | Jammu University
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
- Course Offered | MBBS
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery | MBBS
- MBBS Seats | 100
- Duration | 4 ½ Years + One Year Compulsory Rotating Internship.
- Eligibility | MBBS ♦ NEET 2018
- Citizenship: Indian nationals.
- Entry Qualification : Any examination equivalent to H.S.C. / (10+2) examination,WITH (PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY,BIOLOGY)of any recognized Board/ University after 12 years of study.
50% in PCB for general category and 40% for reserved category.
- Procedure:Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to MBBS courses for the year 2017-18 from amongst the National Eligibility Cum Entrance (UG)
Test (NEET) – 2017 qualified candidates.
- Group of Subjects Specified | English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology
- Age Limit | The lower age shall be 17 years as on December 31, 2009. The upper age shall be 25 years as on December 31, 2012. The upper age limit may be relaxed by three years for SC/ST candidates.
Post graduate MD/MS
- Seats | 18
- Duration | Diploma 2 yrs & MD/MS 3 years
- Eligibility | PG MD/MS : NEET
i) Candidate should have obtained MBBS Degree from a MCI recognized institution.
ii) Candidate should have completed one year compulsory rotating internship after passing the final professional examination before 30th April of the Academic year.
Post Graduate MD/MS Sanctioned Intake
The post graduate specializations of 18 seats of 5 different courses are mentioned below for your perusal. Admissions are made based on the ranks obtained in all India as well as at state level Entrance Examination.