- Address | Bhadrak, Odisha, India
- College type | Private & Co-educational
- Approved By : AICTE | NAAC | NBA | BPUT Rourkela
B.E/B.Tech Engineering Course Sanctioned Intake
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering |120 seats
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering |90 seats
- B.Tech in Information Technology| 60 seats
- B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering |60 seats
- B.Tech in Electronics and TeleCommunication Engineering |90 seats
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering |120 seats
- Duration | 4 years
- Exam Required | JEE Main
- Eligibility | Successful completion of +2 Science with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry / Biology / Biotechnology / Computer Science with a minimum of 45% (Aggregate) in Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry /Biology /Biotechnology /Computer Science is a must.
Engineering Diploma Holders can also appear for the exam. The Minimum % of the qualifying examination is 45% for the above criteria students Or for more information regarding admission through Orissa JEE
Post Graduation M.E/M.Tech Degree Course
- M.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering |24 seats
- M.Tech. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering |24 seats
- M.Tech. in Civil Engineering |24 seats
- M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering |24 seats
Duration | 2 years
- Exam Required | GATE
- Elligibility | BPUT invites applications from candidates for all its affiliated colleges offering M.Tech Programme.The candidates are called for qualifying a written test (Online) followed by personal interview depending upon the availability of seats in different colleges, the candidates can opt. a seat in the counseling
Bhadrak Institute of Engineering & Technology | BIET Bhadrak
- came into being in 1957. Late Dr Harekrushna Mahatab, the then Chief Minister of Odisha conceived the idea with the objective of developing it in due course to a rural university.
- Initially the school was organized and managed by a citizen of Bhadrak, the late Narendra Prasad Das. However in the middle 1960s, it was closed down. It restarted in 1982 as Barapda School of Engineering & Technology (BSET) at the same site. This was possible due to the leadership of late Chintamani Mohanty, a leading advocate of Bhadrak who acted as the President of the governing body. Its growth was further advanced when Sri Jugal Kishore Pattnaik, the then Minister of Odisha obtained help for its improvement.
- In the mean time, the governing body was reconstituted with Sri Debendra Mohapatra as its President. The institution embarked upon a new phase of development when the governing body was reconstituted in July 1990,with Sj. Prafulla Samal, the then Minister of State of Labour & Employment, as its President.
- Bhadrak Institute of Engineering & Technology (BIET) in Odisha, India, was established in 1982. The Degree Engineering Courses started in 1997, M.C.A. Courses in 1998, MBA. courses in 2002 and the ITI courses in 2000.
- BIET is a life member of the Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE). There is an ISTE student chapter, which conducts seminars and workshops.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different