- Address | A-4, Rohtak Road, Paschim Vihar, Near East Metro Station, Delhi, 110063.
- Establishment | 1992
- College Type | Deemed University
- Course Offered | MBA
- Accredited with A+ Grade (2017) by NAAC
- A Grade University Status by MHRD Govt. of India
Ranking | (National Institutional Ranking Framework), Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Ranked 54th among Universities by NIRF-2017
- IMED, Pune Ranked 40th in India by NIRF-2017
- BVIMR, New Delhi Ranked 75th in India by NIRF-2017
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Institute Of Management & Research, New Delhi Established in 1992, Bharati Vidyapeeth University Institute of Management And Research (BVIMR), New Delhi endures the reputation of being one of the institutes imparting education in management. As a constituent unit amongst 182 institutions of Bharati Vidyapeeth family, which was founded by Hon’ble Dr. Patangraoji Kadam in 1964, the institute has over the past few years emerged. The institute is under the ambit of Bharati Vidyapeeth University (BVU), Pune as approved by Govt. of India on the recommendation of UGC under Section 3 of UGC Act vide its letter notification No. F. 9 – 16 / 2004 – U3 dated 25 February 2005. It has been offering management & IT programmes.
Course Offered | MBA – Master of Business Administration
- Specialization in Marketing: The objective of specialization in the field of marketing in MBA is to increase the knowledge and enhance the skills of those working in the field of marketing, advertising, public relations etc. The goal is to develop increased sophistication relative to marketing decisions, and prepare students to study at advanced levels. The course is designed to give students conceptual frameworks and tools to help firms meet demands of the marketplace in a profitable way. A wide range of marketing strategy topics and marketing are covered along with imparting the knowledge of the discipline’s foundations.
- Specialization in Finance: Today’s financial environment, the fundamental trade-off between risk and return, the time value of money, and valuing future cash flows are important for budding managers. Financial tools and techniques, which can be used to help firms maximize value by improving decisions relating to capital, are vital areas in finance which specialists in finance should know. The course develops the basic analytical skills and principles of corporate finance and applies them to real-world problems using case analyses. Students are trained to evaluate financing alternatives, to plan the company’s future performance, to evaluate investment projects and choose the optimum financial mix.
- Specialization in International Business:
- Specialization in HR:
- A graduate with Bachelor or Master Degree from any discipline who has passed with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of SC/ST candidates) from a recognized university.
- The candidates in their final year degree (Bachelors or Masters) are also eligible to apply. The admission of student will remain provisional until the other necessary certificates are submitted to the institute. The last date to submit all the certificates in original, shall be 25th August 2018. If the certificates are not submitted by the said date, the eligibility will not be granted and the admission would automatically be cancelled.
- The candidate should be an Indian National.
- Subject to the fulfillment of above conditions, the final admission is based solely on the merit at the All India entrance test (B-MAT) conducted by the Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune.
|Course||Regular Merit Category||Institutional Merit Category||NRI/Foreign/PIO/OCI Category|
|MBA||Rs. 3,03,800/- P. A.||Rs. 4,03,800/- P. A||US $ 9,500/- P.A|