- Address | Bhaluhi, Devdaha -8 Rupendehi,Nepal
- Year of Establishment | 20th June, 2006
- Recognized By | Nepal Medical Council (NMC) | Nepal and Ministry of Health, Nepal
- Course Offered | MBBS | MD | MS | BDS | Nursing
- Affiliated University | Kathmandu University
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
- MCI status | Recognized | Getting recognition of Medical Councils in the world.
- Devdaha Medical College and Research Institute Pvt. Ltd. aims to produce medical professionals who can compete in national and international level. It’s our pleasure to take this step to contribute in the field of health and medicine. We are determined and dedicated to take any sort of challenges to provide quality medical education and health services. The college is located in the Western Region of Nepal at Butwal, one of the leading commercial hub.
- highly committed to adopt modern technology and tools. DMCRI is affiliated with the Kathmandu University Students at Devdaha Medical Collage become part of a quite homely environment cared by most loving and outstanding academic staff of the college. I very warmly invite student to joint our highly qualified community here in the DMCRI.
- Devdaha Medical College has its own Teaching hospital built in 168000 sq ft area in a single plot of 20 bighas is currently providing indoor, outdoor, intensive care, emergency, and highly sophisticated diagnostic and other therapeutic services at comparatively low price with the aim of serving people.
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery | MBBS
- Intake Seats | 115
- Duration | 4 ½ Years + One Year Compulsory Rotating Internship.
- Citizenship | Nepal | For resident Nepalese student this will be after the Kathmandu University Entrance | KUMET which will be held in August every year.
- Indian nationals | MBBS | NEET 2018 and International Candidates.
- Date of Birth | Minimum 17 Years And Maximum 25 Years .
- Qualification | Pass in 10+2, A level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology taken together. he minimum marks required for the admission should be 50% in PUC (PCB) or any other equivalent examination for the candidates of General Category.
- Eligibilty for Napalese students | Admissions for self financed Nepalese students are admitted through Kathmandu University’s written medical entrance test (KUMET) held during the month of June/July. The Kathmandu University (KU calls for applications in June-July each year. The advertisements appear in prominent National Dailies. Successful candidates are put on 3 merit lists – A, B & C. The DMCRI invites merit candidates from A.B.C lists for an interview, after which another merit list is drawn up and the admissions are based on this DMCRI merit list.
Fees Structure | MBBS 2018
- Total Package – 55 Lakh
- First Year Fess – 35
- First Year Fess – 7
- First Year Fess – 7
- First Year Fess – 6
Eligibility for Indian Students
- At least 50% marks in Physics (P), Chemistry(C), Biology (B) and English (E); 50% in put together (PCB & PCBE) and a minimum aggregate of 50% marks at the 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- He / she should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st July of the admission year
- If a student has a compartment in any subject, the marks that he / she obtained in the pass attempt are considered for calculating eligibility.
- Medium of instruction is English.
- These eligibility requirements take care of the Medical Council of India requirements.
- There is no entrance examination for Indian students.
Eligibility for International Students
- GCE A Level / other equivalent examination
- Minimum of credit passes in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) at the ‘A’ level or equivalent examination
- Minimum of credit pass in English at AS/‘O’ level or equivalent examination
- Any other High School/10+2 board examination
- 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB). These 3 subjects must be opted at the level of Stds 11 and 12.
- Medium of instruction at schooling should have been English.
- All candidates must complete 17 years of age on or before 31st July of the admission year
- SAT / TOEFL is not required. If a candidate has appeared for SAT exam, enclose a copy of SAT score sheet (SAT 1 & SAT 2: Physics, Chemistry & Biology). There is no entrance Examination.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in