- Address | Kolkata Main Campus, 6, Waterloo Street,Kolkata – 700069 ,INDIA
- Founded | 1995
- Accreditation | University Grants Commission
- Course Offered | MBA | BBA Honrs
- Approved By | UGC | WBTU
Introduction | private university located in South Sikkim district in the Indian state of Sikkim. It was run by Rai Foundation.Malvika Foundation was the Sponsoring Body of EIILM University. The university has been shut down by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and it has been reported to be non-functioning since December 2014.The institute was established in 1995 to provide higher education. In 1999, the institute started offering Master of Business Administration through Visva-Bharati University. EIILM became a constituent college of Visva-Bharati University. In 2006 it was established as a university under Sikkim State Legislature Act No 4, 2006. The Act received assent of the Governor on March 24, 2006 that was published under the Government of Sikkim, Gazette Notification No. 28/LD/2006 dated April 3, 2006.
Master of Business Administration | MBA
The Master of Business Administration is a broad based general management qualification tailored to the needs of experienced or aspiring management who wish to expand their knowledge and skills to equip them for senior Management Executives positions. It seeks to develop the perspectives necessary for Effective Business Management.
- Duration | 2 Years | Two Years Full Time
Eligibility Criteria For Admission
- The minimum qualification for admission to the course is a Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3 system) in Arts/ Science/Commerce or a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and Technology/Medical Science/ Professional Course or its equivalent from any University.
- Candidate seeking admission to the Course shall have to qualify CAT/MAT/ATMA/EMAT.
- Final Selection of the eligible Candidates will be made on the basis of a cumulative score of Academic Achievements, CAT/MAT/ATMA/EMAT Score, Group Discussion, Viva-Voce and Work Experience.
Areas Of Specialization:
- Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management
- International business
- Insurance and Risk management
- Retail Business Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Graduates in any discipline from any University are considered eligible for this course. Candidates in their final year of graduation may also apply.
- Having Work Experience is not a requirement for admission to the programme, however candidates with work experience are welcome.
Entrance Accepted | EIILM uses standardized management entrance test scores as a part of its overall selection process. Candidates are not selected/disqualified on the basis of their test scores only. The test score is just one part of an overall candidate profile.
The following test scores are accepted :
CAT (Common Admission Test)
Note: EIILM uses the CAT score for short-listing candidates called for Group Discussions/Personal Interview.
MAT (Management Aptitude Test)
ATMA (AIMS Test For Management Admissions)
VU-MAT (Management Aptitude Test conducted by EIILM)
Submit an attested copy of your Test Score Card along with the application form. If you have not received your test score, give details of Test Registration Number, Roll Number, Form Number etc.
The program of BBA (HONS) at EIILM is affiliated to MAULANA ABUL KALAM AZAD UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, West Bengal [ Formerly known as West Bengal University of Technology ] .
The course of BBA (Hons) is the study of Business Administration, is comprehensive and is organized in a way where one can learn the various concepts and principles of business, separately through each semester. The BBA (Hons) course specialize students in various important sectors required to enter the corporate world. In the recent years, this course has been developed enormously to meet the expectations of the industry which involves the core activities such as marketing, finance and human resources. The course enables students to specialize in various important sectors like banking, finance, marketing, international business etc, which are again aspects of business.
- ELIGIBILITY | A minimum of 10+2 in any stream Science/ Arts/ Commerce with 50% marks
- DURATION | Three years full time with six semesters