- Address | Nayabazar Rd, Pokhara 33700, Nepal
- Year of Establishment | 2007
- Recognized By | Nepal Medical Council (NMC) | Nepal and Ministry of Health, Nepal
- Course Offered | MBBS | BDS | Nursing
- Affiliated University | Tribhuvan University
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
- MCI status | Recognized
- Introduction | Gandaki Medical College Teaching Hospital and Research Center Pvt. Ltd. (GMCTHRC), Pokhara was established in 2007 A.D with the aim of imparting quality medical education to the students from different parts of the world. Presently, GMCTHRC is conducting MBBS, BDS,BSc. Nursing, BNS, BSc. MIT, BSc. MLT, BPH and BPharma Program with the affiliation of TU-Institute of Medicine (IOM). We are happy to inform you that the college has been successfully running in its aim of providing quality medical education and care services to the people.
- GMC owns about 204 Ropanis (1 Ropani = 5625 square feet thus 11, 47,500 square feet) of land which satisfy the mandatory requisites of the affiliating university and the professional council.
- The arrangement of infrastructures are made in compliance with the “Guidelines and Infrastructures Directions for Establishment and Operation of Private and Non-government Health Institutions, 2061” published by Ministry of Health and Population, Government of Nepal.
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery | MBBS
- Intake Seats | 115
- Duration | 4 ½ Years + One Year Compulsory Rotating Internship.
- Citizenship | Nepal | For resident Nepalese student this will be after the Tribhuvan University Entrance
- Indian nationals | MBBS | NEET 2018 and International Candidates.
- Eligible candidates must face the competitive entrance examination conducted by the Institute of Medicine (IoM), Tribhuvan University; and must secure a minimum of 50% of marks in the entrance examination for getting admission in the MBBS and BDS Program of the KIST Medical College.
- Candidate (Nepalese and Non-Nepalese) must have passed the entrance exam set by Institute of Medicine (IoM) of the same year candidate is seeking admission into. Candidate should not go through any other entrance examination set by CMC itself.
- Non-Nepalese candidates should have a proof of nationality, and a valid student visa (if a visa is required to stay in Nepal.
- Date of Birth | Minimum 17 Years And Maximum 25 Years .
- Qualification | Pass in 10+2, A level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology taken together. he minimum marks required for the admission should be 50% in PUC (PCB) or any other equivalent examination for the candidates of General Category.
Eligibility for Indian Students
- At least 50% marks in Physics (P), Chemistry(C), Biology (B) and English (E); 50% in put together (PCB & PCBE) and a minimum aggregate of 50% marks at the 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- He / she should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st July of the admission year
- If a student has a compartment in any subject, the marks that he / she obtained in the pass attempt are considered for calculating eligibility.
- Medium of instruction is English.
- These eligibility requirements take care of the Medical Council of India requirements.
- There is no entrance examination for Indian students.
Eligibility for International Students
- GCE A Level / other equivalent examination
- Minimum of credit passes in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) at the ‘A’ level or equivalent examination
- Minimum of credit pass in English at AS/‘O’ level or equivalent examination
- Any other High School/10+2 board examination
- 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB). These 3 subjects must be opted at the level of Stds 11 and 12.
- Medium of instruction at schooling should have been English.
- All candidates must complete 17 years of age on or before 31st July of the admission year
- SAT / TOEFL is not required. If a candidate has appeared for SAT exam, enclose a copy of SAT score sheet (SAT 1 & SAT 2: Physics, Chemistry & Biology). There is no entrance Examination.
- Class starts from November and admission starts from August/September of every year.
- Enrolment Form can be filled up and downloaded from CMC’s website.
- Documents required for the admission: Two copies of recently taken passport size photographs, Original and 1-set carbon copies of all academic certificates including mark-sheets, transcripts, character certificates of all level, provisional and migration certificate, admit card of IOM entrance exam (if appeared in the IoM-entrance-exam), proof of medical examination (should be done at CMCTH only), and TU registration No. (If the candidate is already registered in TU).
Top Searched Links By College4u.in