- Year of Establishment | 2004
- Approved By : AICTE|National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)| Association of MBAs (AMBA)
Great Lakes Institute of Management | GLIM
- GLIM is a premier business school in India. It was founded in 2004 by Bala V. Balachandran, a professor at Kellogg School of Management with its first campus in Chennai.Great Lakes’ second campus started functioning in Delhi NCR on 2011. Great Lakes offers full-time and executive post graduate programmes in management. Great Lakes was accredited by AMBA,one of the three main global accreditation bodies, in 2014.
- Great Lakes has been ranked within the top 10 business schools in the country by Outlook, Business Today, Business India and Careers 360. In a ranking survey published by Analytics India Magazine titled “Top 10 Analytics courses in India”, the institute has been ranked number one in the country for its analytics program PGP-BABI (Post Graduate Program in Business Analytics and Business Intelligence).
Programs In PSG
- One year program to make you business ready and take your career to a higher growth trajectory. For candidates with 2+ years of experience
- Two year program with focus on emerging economies and preparing leadership talent for the 21st Century. For candidates with 0-2 years experience.
PGXPM (EXECUTIVE PROGRAM)
- World class eXecutive program with 8 weeks of on campus learning. For executives with 8+ years of work experience.
- Learn while you work. 104 days on campus program with classes on alternate weekends for young executives with 2+ years of experience.
PGPBA (BUSINESS ANALYTICS)
- 11 months analytics focused executive management program with blended learning (classroom + online) to prepare you for a managerial roles in Analytics industry. For candidates with 2+ years of experience.
PGPM – EX (MANAGEMENT – EXECUTIVE)
- 12 Months general management program with blended learning (weekend classroom + online). For working professionals with 4+ years of experience.
- 5thin Private B-Schools (2021)
- 6thin One Year Programs (2020)
- 7thin Executive MBAs (2019)
- 9thin One Year Programs (2018)
- 10thin Top B-schools (2016)
- Dr. Bala V. Balachandar Campus, East Coast Road,Manamai Village, Thirukazhukundram Taluk, Kancheepuram District, Manamai, Tamil Nadu 603102, India
Final placement snapshot (2020-2021): For PGPM course:
- Highest package: INR 31 lakhs p.a.
- Average package: INR 12.11 lakhs p.a.
- Lowest package: INR 11.75 lakhs p.a.
For PGDM course:
- Highest CTC: INR 16.5 lakhs p.a
- Average CTC: INR 9.02 Lakhs p.a