Address | 46, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201308.
Established | 2007
Introduction |Institute of Technology and Science in 1995. and ITSIM Establishment 2007 with a view to impart quality education in the field of Management and Information Technology. Institute offers professional education through well accredited courses. Institute of Technology and Science boast of unparallel infrastructure which is evident from Institute consistent high ranking on infrastructure parameter. Intellectual Capital at the Institute lies in eminent and experienced faculty members. The Institute is committed to provide practice oriented learning and a contemporary industry-focused curriculum, driven by strong industry interface. We foster all round development and enhancement of knowledge base in our students through various extra-curricular, co-curricular and curricular activities. Our bright young students have proved themselves and have embarked upon promising careers in the corporate world.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM, 2 Yrs, NBA accredited),
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA, 2Yrs),
- Masters of Computer Application (MCA, 3 Yrs, NBA accredited)
- Masters of Computer Application (MCA, 2 Yrs, NBA accredited).
- The candidate must have minimum 3 year’s Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any University or Institute incorporated by an Act of the Central or State legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- The Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent. Candidates appearing for the final examination for the Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent examination) can also apply, subject to furnishing evidence by the date communicated by Institute; otherwise student may be asked to withdraw from the programme.
Fee Structure | PGDM | 2018-20 Batch
- First Installment | Rs. 1,56,000/- | Second Installment | Rs. 1,56,000/- | Third Installment | Rs. 1,56,000/- | Fourth Installment | Rs. 1,56,000/-
- Total Fees | Rs 6,24,000/-
- All applicants for admission are required to take MAT/CAT/XAT/ATMA/JMET/CMAT or any other national level test.
- Candidates are also required to register at Institute of Technology and Science through an Application From which can be obtained from the institute’s counter or can be downloaded from the Institute’s website and submitted along with required documents at I.T.S, Ghaziabad.
- After registration, an appropriate date of GD and Interview will be communicated to the candidate.Final Admission will be offered on the basis candidate’s performance in Admission Test, Group Discussion, Personal Interview and Academic record.