- Address | IBS Gurgaon , IDPL Complex ,Old Delhi-Gurgaon Road,Dundahera,Gurgaon 122016.
- Establishment | 1995
- College Type | Private
- Entrance Required | IBSAT
- Course Offered | PGDM | BBA
- Approved By | AICTE
- Duration | 2 Years
The two year MBA/PGPM Program of IBS is designed to give graduates exposure to management skills needed for the creation of specialists who can integrate across functional areas in a dynamic organization.
The Program provides a broad perspective of all areas of management. The courses offered in the program are practice oriented with emphasis placed on application of principles, tools and concepts to meet challenges and problems faced in today’s organizations. These courses are carefully designed to impart to students a managerial perspective in formulating and implementing corporate strategy. Students learn to take decisions critically and analytically taking into account the business considerations and ethical implications of these decisions and to deepen the understanding of the key functional areas and strategic dimensions of management, and to encourage future professionals to equip themselves with the latest tools and techniques.
The BBA Program is 3-year campus-based program designed to enhance the skills and competencies of talented and ambitious young aspirants.
- Eligibility | Pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with an aggregate 55% and above (any discipline) in English Medium.
- Program Structure & Duration | The BBA Program is divided into 6 semesters spread over 3 years. About 7 courses are covered in each semester. In addition there are two summer internship programs, one at the end of the first year and the second one at the end of the second year.
- ‘A5’ by Business Standard IMRB
- 2nd among Top 40 B-Schools of Excellence – CSR-GHRDC
- 10th among Top 30 New Generation B-Schools and 3rd among North Indian B-Schools – Digital Mailers
- ‘A’ by Business and Management Chronicle
The ambience of rigorous academics at IBS-Gurgaon, and the enviable list of its illustrious alumni adoring corporate corridors, has continuously drawn the industry to its campus. The proximity to some of the leading corporate houses in the country gives its students an excellent opportunity for integrating classroom knowledge with practical experience.
|Top 10 Recruiters|