- Address | No:231, Baba SabarapalyaNear Check Post,Next HP Petrol Bunk,Mysore Road, Kengeri,560060
- Establishment | 1995
- Course Offered | PGDM
- Entrance Accepts | IBSAT | GMAT | NMAT by GMAC| CAT
- College Type | Private
- Approved By | AICTE
Introduction | IBS-Bengaluru was established in 1995, with the objective of providing quality management education.IBS Bengaluru has shifted to its own spacious campus from June 2012. This state-of-the-art campus is located in the south- western part of the city, on Bengaluru-Mysore highway.
- Apr 27 , 2018 | IBSAT – GD-PI Application Submission
- Apr 28 , 2018| IBSAT – Selection Process
- A spacious campus.
- 15th among Emerging B-School of Super Excellence
(GHRDC – CSR Best B-Schools Survey – 2011).
- Tier-1 Private B-School; Ranked 26th all India
(Careers 360 Best B-Schools Survey – 2012).
- 14th among Top 30 B-Schools and ranked 4th in South zone – Silicon India
- 4th among Top New Generation B-Schools and 3rd among South Zone B-Schools – Digital Mailers
Duration | 2 Years
- Eligibility | Candidate must be a graduate in any discipline with 50% and above marks with medium of instruction as English from a recognized college /university (Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2018).
- Candidate must have completed minimum 15 years of regular education on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis.
- Final year appearing candidates can also apply on provisional basis.
PGDM Fees | 3.63 Lakh P.A | 7..26 Lakh For 2 Years
The BBA Program
- Eligibility | Pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with an aggregate 55% and above (any discipline) in English Medium.
- Program Structure | The BBA Program is divided into 6 semesters spread over 3 years. About 7 courses are covered in each semester. In addition there are two summer internship programs, one at the end of the first year and the second one at the end of the second year.
- Duration | 3 Year.
|Top 10 Recruiters|