- Address | INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY, NAGPUR 35 Km Milestone, Katol Road, Nagpur – 441502, India., India
- Year of Establishment | 2004
- Approved By : AICTE|National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)|National Board of Accreditation (NBA)
- also known as IMT Nagpur or simply IMTN, is a premier private business school located in Nagpur, Maharashtra, India. It was the second Institute of Management Technology (IMT) to be established, after IMT Ghaziabad.The school was established in 2004 by the industrialist Mahendra Nath. It is located on a sprawling campus of 27 acres on the outskirts of Nagpur.
- IMT Nagpur is a fully autonomous institute and offers PGDM- Full Time, PGDM- Finance and PGDM- Marketing courses. Business Standard ranks IMT Nagpur A1 (Top 20 B Schools) in June 2016 for 4th consecutive year. It is consistently rising in the ranks of the top B-Schools in India across relevant parameters.
- IMT N has a rigorous admission procedure. Prospective students are required to qualify by taking the CAT, XAT, GMAT or CMAT test. Based on performance in one of the above-mentioned tests, applicants will be shortlisted and called for the subsequent round of screening which comprises a written communication test and personal interview. Several components like admission test score, performance in written test and personal interview, past academic performance and relevant work experience will be considered for the final admission call.
- Candidates must have completed Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% from a recognized university with valid score in CAT- 90% /GMAT
- Final year students can also apply provided they furnish the proof of having met the minimum eligibility criteria by September 30, 2016
Courses Offered in ITM Nagpur
Two-year Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- A student has the opportunity to specialize in the areas of Business Analytics, HR & OB, Operations, Economics apart from Finance & Marketing as their base specialization during the final year of the course.
Management Development Program (MDP)
- Management Development Programme is one of the ongoing features of IMT-N. This is a focused short term programme for the business professionals and executives. Training is imparted in areas such as Operations Management, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology and Strategic Decision-Making, Business Communication, Accounting & Finance, Bank management, General Management, Organizational Behaviour & Human Resources Management, Quality Management, Business Economics, Industrial Relation, Labour Laws, Soft Skills, SPSS, etc.