- Address | Davisdale, Ooty, Tamil Nadu 643001
- Established in | 1980 | Ooty | Tamil Nadu
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private University
- Ranking | Ranked 5th
- Approved By : AICTE | Govt. of Tamilnadu | Approved by P.C.I.,New Delhi| NAAC
- Admission 2023 | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Courses Offered In JSS College Of Pharmacy
- Pharma.D | Post Baccalaureate
- Established in 1980 with a view to provide job oriented professional courses in Pharmacy, JSS College of Pharmacy , Ooty offers B.Pharm., M.Pharm., Pharm.D. Pharm.D. (P.B.), PG Diploma and Ph.D. programmes. The College is affiliated to the JSS University, Mysore and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), Govt. of Tamilnadu and recognized by other statutory bodies. The College and the University are accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with ‘A’ Grade. The infrastructure available makes the college a conducive academic learning that provides students with quality education in a clean, comfortable environment. JSSCP, Ooty Ranked 5th in the country in a independent survey conducted (Courtesy: Career 360; July 2011).
Bachelor Of Pharmacy | B.Pharma
- Intake | 100
- Duration | 4 yrs
- Commencement of session | July
- Eligibility | Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics / Computer Science / Biotechnology / Biology. Obtained at least 40% marks (35% in case of candi date belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
* Candidates who have passed D.Pharm course approved by Pharmacy Council of India shall also be eligible to this course and shall be admitted directly to II Year.
Master Of Pharmacy | M . Pharma
- Duration | 2 yrs
- Eligibility | A candidate who has passed B.Pharm degree examination of Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, prostate of B.Pharm examination of any other recognized Indian University established by law in India or any other degree courses in Pharmacy recognized as equivalent by RGUHS or Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) and/or All India Council of Technical Education (A.I.C.T.E) for this purpose and who has secured not less than 55% of the maximum marks (aggregate of four years) prescribed of the qualification examination shall be eligible of the admission to the M.Pharm course.
Specialization & Sanctioned Intake
|Phytopharmacy & Phytomedicine||10|
|Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance||10|
|Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs||18|
|Clinical Practice and Research|
Doctor Of Pharmacy | Pharma.D
- Duration | 6 yrs
- Commencement of session | July
- Job Opportunity | Clinical Pharmacist, Hospital Pharmacist, Clinical research associates, Academician ETC.. in India and abroad.
- Intake | 30
- Pharma.D: 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects: Mathematics or Biology, Or A pass in D.Pharm; completed 17 years of age.
- Pharma.D. (Post Baccalaureate): A pass in B.Pharm from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India
- Approval of institution conducting the course of study | institution has been approved by Pharmacy Council of India and affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka.
- Eligibility | Candidates who have passed two year P.U.C. examination of Karnataka P.U.C. Board or an equivalent examination of any other approved Board or University established by law in India with English as one of the subject and Physics, Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subject – Mathematics or Biology or P.C.M.B. Minimum eligibility should be based on the aggregate of P.C.M. or P.C.B. The candidates shall have passed subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Mathematics individually also.
* Candidates who have passed D.Pharm course from institutions approved by Pharmacy Council of India U/S 12 of Pharmacy Act, 1948, are only eligible to be admitted to first year Pharm.D course.
Pharma.D | Post Baccalaureate
- Duration : 3 Years
- Pharm. D. (Post Baccalaureate) | 10
- Eligibility | A pass in B.Pharm from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under section 12 of the Pharmacy Act:
Top Searched Links Of College4u.in
- Top 25 Best Private Engineering Colleges In India
- Top Deemed University Engineering Colleges in India | Nirf Ranking
- Top 20 Deemed University Medical Colleges in India By NIRF Ranking
- Top B.Tech College Bangalore | Ranking Of Deemed University
- Top 25 Deemed University India | Top Private Engineering College | Geunine Ranking
- Top Deemed Medical Colleges In Bangalore | Karnataka
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2023 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different .