Direct Admission 2023 Doctor Of Pharmacy | Pharm .D
Contact Us @ 9620557598 | 7411718005
Pharma D Eligibility and Entrance Exams
- The Pharm. D course is offered as a 6- year degree inclusive of five years of education and one year internship and, as a Post Baccalaureate course of three years duration. To pursue either of the courses, candidates should fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned below –
- A Doctor of Pharmacy | (Pharm. D.; New Latin Pharmacy Doctor) is a professional doctorate in pharmacy. In some countries, it is a first professional degree, and a prerequisite for licensing to practice the profession of pharmacy or to become a Clinical pharmacist.
For 6 year Pharm. D course
- Candidates must have completed 10+2 level of education from any state/national education board. They must have studied Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects with Mathematics or Biology as additional subjects. They must have completed 17 years of age in the year of admission. Or
- Candidates holding a diploma in pharmacy are also eligible for Pharm. D course provided they fulfill all other conditions as well.
For 3-year Pharm. D course | Post Baccalaureate
- Candidates passed in Bachelor of Pharmacy course from an institute recognized under Pharmacy Council of India are eligible for Pharm. D course.
- They must have completed higher secondary education i.e. 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology subjects.
Ranking Of Pharm .D Colleges
- Establishment Year How Old College Is
- Infrastructure Facilities And Faculty Qualifications
- Placement Records Based On Average & Highest Salary
- Lab Availability Departmental Faculty
- Apparatus & Class Room Infrastructures
- Safety , Location & Surrounding Of College
Ranked By College4u.in
- M.S Ramaiah Faculty of Pharmacy | Bangalore | Karnataka
- Dayananda Sagar College of Pharmacy | Bangalore | Karnataka
- Visveswarapura Institution of Pharmaceutical Sciences | KIMS Bangalore | Karnataka
- Karupanidhi College of Pharmacy | KCP | Bangalore | Karnataka
- Al-Ameen College Of Pharmacy | Bangalore | Karnataka
- PES College Of Pharmacy |PESCP Bangalore | Karnataka
- Hill Side College of Pharmacy & Research Centre | Bangalore | Karnataka
- K. L. E. Society’s College of Pharmacy | Bangalore | Karnataka
- R R College of Pharmacy | RRCP |Bangalore | Karnataka
- Acharya College Of Pharmacy | Bangalore | Karnataka
- Nargund College of Pharmacy | NCP | Bangalore | Karnataka
- Aditya Institute of Pharmacy Education & Research | Bangalore | Karnataka
- T John College of Pharmacy | Bangalore | Karnataka
- East Point College Of Pharmacy | Bangalore | Karnataka ( Medical College Campus )
- Oxford College Of Pharmacy | OCP |Bangalore | Karnataka
- Karnataka College Of Pharmacy | KCP |Bangalore | Karnataka
- Mallige College Of Pharmacy | MCP Chikkabanavara | Bangalore
- Oxbridge College Of Pharmacy | Magadi Main Road | Bengaluru
- Gautham College of Pharmacy | Bangalore | Karnataka
- Vivekananda College of Pharmacy | VCP | Karnataka
- Sri Raghavendra College of Pharmacy | Chikabanavara Post Bangalore
Top Recruiters Of Pharm .D In India
What Is Pharm .D?
- A Doctor of Pharmacy is a professional doctorate degree in pharmacy. In some countries, it is a first professional degree, and a prerequisite for licensing to exercise the profession of Pharmacist. Academic program lasts for a period of 5 years.
What is the role of Pharm .D?
- Pharma D candidates need to work hard and get recognized in the society for patient-care by clinical pharmacy services. … As a summary, it can be expected that the Pharmacists, i.e., Pharma D would play a major role in Indian health care system in future.
What is the use of Pharm .D course?
- The course has been designed to train eligible candidates in clinical pharmacy, pharmacy practice and pharmaceutical care. Upon successful completion of the course, students gain skills in diagnosis and treatment of diseases, selection and therapeutic usage of drugs, monitoring of patients, etc.
What is a Pharm .D salary?
- In 2015, full-time pharmacists made between $90,000 and $140,000 a year, with the average annual salary coming in between $112,000 and $119,000, depending on the data source. Staff pharmacists at mail-order pharmacies were the lowest paid in 2015, earning an average wage of $56.69 per hour.
College Usually In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- In Campus Banks Facilities
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top 100 Engineering College India | Admission in Best Engineering College | MHRD | NIRF Ranking 2021
- Top 100 Medical Colleges India | Admission in Best Medical College India In NEET 2021
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2021 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.