- Address | 1st Stage, Kumaraswamy Layout, Bengaluru,State : Karnataka 560078
- Founded in | 1991
- Affiliated University | Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore | RGUHS
- Management : Trust
- Direct Admission 2022 | 7411718005 | 9620557598
- Approved By : Govt. of Karnataka| Accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA)| approved by AICTE and Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi.
Dayananda Sagar College of Pharmacy
- Established in the year 1991 to offer graduation course in Pharmacy followed by post graduation in the year 2006-07 comprising 4 specializations. Pharm D course was added in the year 2012-13 to motivate clinical research activities in the field of pharmacy. A research centre has also been initiated in 2014-15 to cater to the research needs of students and faculty members.
- The college is committed to produce a fleet of highly knowledgeable, skilled and competitive professionals in the field of pharmacy. The college comprises of state of the art infrastructure supported with highly qualified dedicated faculty.
|S.No.||Name of the Course||Duration|
2. Pharmaceutical Chemistry
4. Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Duration : 4 yrs
- Eligibility | Pass in PUC/CBSE/ICSE or 10+2 equivalent examination with minimum of 45% marks aggregate for GM candidates (40% for SC /ST , Cat. 1, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B candidates) in PCM / PCB or PCMB, PC & Comp.Sc, PC & Electronics
Passed Diploma in Pharmacy Examination from an Institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India and has secured a minimum of 45% marks in final year Diploma in Pharmacy for GM candidates (40% for SC /ST , Cat. 1, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B candidates).
B.Pharma Lateral Entry (2nd Year B.Pharma)
- Duration : 3 yrs
- Eligibility | Passed Diploma in Pharmacy Examination from an Institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India and has secured a minimum of 45% marks in final year Diploma in Pharmacy for GM candidates (40% for SC /ST , Cat. 1, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B candidates).
- Duration : 2 yrs
- Eligibility | Pass in Bachelor’s in Pharmacy (B.Pharm) with a minimum of 55% in aggregate from RGUHS or any other recognized Indian University as equivalent by (RGUHS), Karnataka / Pharmacy Council of India regulations. For Govt. seats – as per RGUHS regulations.
- Duration : 6 yrs
- Eligibility | Candidate should have completed a minimum of 17 years as on 31/12/2014 and pass in PUC/CBSE/ICSE or 10+2 equivalent examination in PCM / PCB.
- Passed Diploma in Pharmacy Examination from an Institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India.
Usually In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- In Campus Banks Facilities
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top 100 Engineering College India | Admission in Best Engineering College | MHRD | NIRF Ranking 2019
- Top 100 Medical Colleges India | Admission in Best Medical College India In NEET 2019
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.