- Address | Bhuvaneshwari nagar, R. T. Nagar post, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560032
- Founded in | 1985
- Approved By | AICTE|Govt. of Karnataka| Approved by P.C.I.,New Delhi|
- Affiliated University | Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore (RGUHS)
- Management | Trust
Why Join Gautham College of Pharmacy
- Placement assistance provided
- Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, Bangalore and approved by AICTE
- Approved by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI)
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty
- Active R&D projects are carried out by different departments and also presented in National/ International conferences
- The Gautham College of Pharmacy formally commenced its courses in 1985. The Institute has covered a long journey of 23 years starting from Mahalaxmi Layout in 1985 and finally settling to the present picturesque campus in Sultanpalya, viagra Bangalore. In its travelogue, case the institute has adhered to its well-defined goals of quality education. The institute offers Diploma and Bachelor courses in Pharmacy which is recognized by both the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) and All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
- The profession of pharmacy is noble in its ideal and character. Pharmaceutical services are becoming valuable day by day to the society and assumed of greater importance. The profession of pharmacy is reaching new heights and surely a person can built a bright future with pharmacy qualification.
Doctor Of Pharmacy | Pharma.D
- Duration | 6 yrs
- Commencement of session | July
- Job Opportunity | Clinical Pharmacist, Hospital Pharmacist, Clinical research associates, Academician ETC.. in India and abroad.
- Intake | 30
- Pharma.D: 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects: Mathematics or Biology, Or A pass in D.Pharm; completed 17 years of age.
- Pharma.D. (Post Baccalaureate): A pass in B.Pharm from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India
- Approval of institution conducting the course of study | institution has been approved by Pharmacy Council of India and affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka.
- Eligibility | Candidates who have passed two year P.U.C. examination of Karnataka P.U.C. Board or an equivalent examination of any other approved Board or University established by law in India with English as one of the subject and Physics, Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subject – Mathematics or Biology or P.C.M.B. Minimum eligibility should be based on the aggregate of P.C.M. or P.C.B. The candidates shall have passed subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Mathematics individually also.
* Candidates who have passed D.Pharm course from institutions approved by Pharmacy Council of India U/S 12 of Pharmacy Act, 1948, are only eligible to be admitted to first year Pharm.D course.
Bachelor Of Pharmacy | B.Pharma
- Intake | 100
- Duration | 4 yrs
- Commencement of session | July
- Eligibility | Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics / Computer Science / Biotechnology / Biology. Obtained at least 40% marks (35% in case of candi date belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
* Candidates who have passed D.Pharm course approved by Pharmacy Council of India shall also be eligible to this course and shall be admitted directly to II Year.
Master Of Pharmacy | M . Pharma
Duration | 2 yrs
Eligibility | A candidate who has passed B.Pharm degree examination of Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, prostate of B.Pharm examination of any other recognized Indian University established by law in India or any other degree courses in Pharmacy recognized as equivalent by RGUHS or Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) and/or All India Council of Technical Education (A.I.C.T.E) for this purpose and who has secured not less than 55% of the maximum marks (aggregate of four years) prescribed of the qualification examination shall be eligible of the admission to the M.Pharm course.
- Intake | 60
- Duration | 2 years plus practical training of 500 hours spread over a period of not less than 3 months in Govt. Hospital/Pharmacy, Recognized by Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi.
- Age | 17 years and above
- Commencement of session | July
- A pass in any of the following exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics PUC / 10 + 2 / PDC / Intermediate/ Higher Sec. exam in Science
- PDU in vocational course with Physics, Chemistry & Biology/Mathematics conducted by Government of Kerala only
- The objective of placement cell is to place the students of different branches in well, pill recognized industries/ institutions situated throughout different places in India.
- This part maintains a goal to develop the career of the students studying in this institution as well as to organize different kind of job opportunities in various organizations. Further to update the knowledge of the students.
- Thus, see Gautham College of Pharmacy, through its Placement Cell ensures a secure, bright and prosperous future for them.
Placements are facilitated by:
- Soft skill Training to students, for writing their curricular vitae (CV), for giving interviews and group discussions
- Compiling CVs of graduating batch of the students as a brochure and forwarding to prospective employers to help select the right profile.
- Counseling Students for choosing right career path.
- Arranging Pre Placement talks with prospective employers.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top B.Sc Visual Communication colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Fashion and Apparel Design colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Graphic / Web Design Colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Tech Fashion Technology Colleges In Bangalore
- Top Polytechnic College Bangalore | Diploma in Engineering colleges in Bangalore
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
- Top Mass Communication Colleges in Bangalore
- Top BBA (Aviation) Colleges in Bangalore | Best Airport Management College Bangalore
- Bachelor Of Physiotherapy Colleges In Bangalore | BPT | MPT College
- B.Sc. (Forensic Sciences) Colleges in Karnataka | Top B.Sc. Forensic Sciences College Bangalore
- Top B.Sc. (Perfusion Technology) Colleges in Bangalore
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.