- Address | #57 Chikabanavara Post,, Bengaluru, 560078.
- Established | 2008 | Mysore | Karnataka
- Affiliations | Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences | Bangalore
- College Type | Private
- Approved By | National Board of Accreditation (NBA) | AICTE.
- Founded in the year 2008-09, Sri Raghavendra College Of Pharmacy (SRCP), a constituent college of Sri Raghavendra Educational Institutions Society, the college is endowed with all facilities required and conducive to learning of pharmacy curricular
B.Pharm | 4 year course
- Intake | 60 Seats
- Fees | 50,000 P.A
- Eligibility | Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy requires a candidate to have cleared 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Maths (PCM) or Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) or Physics, Chemistry, Maths & Biology as subjects. One must also pass with at least 50% marks in Pre University Course with biology/mathematics as one of the subjects, or complete a D.Pharma. (Diploma in Pharmacy).
- There is an option of pursuing Direct Second Year Bachelor of Pharmacy (Lateral Entry) if one has: Should have aggregate of 50% marks in the First and Second year D. Pharmacy Examination with a pass in HSC or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) or Mathematics. Or Minimum qualifying marks in 10+2 examination as per Regulation (1a) above with pass in two year D. Pharmacy course.
Top Searched Links Of College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different .