- Address | Shridevi Medical College , Sira Road, Tumkur – 572106. INDIA.
- Founded in | 1991
- Affiliated University | Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore | RGUHS
- Management | Trust
- Approved By | Govt. of Karnataka| Accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA)| approved by AICTE and Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi.
- Direct Admission 2023 | 7411718005 | 9620557598
- Sri Shridevi Charitable Trust (R) was born in the year 1992 with a mission to impart the best quality education to students from all sections of the society. Ever since its inception, the Trust has been engaged in starting and managing educational institutions in various domains, considering the needs of the society.
- Presently, the Trust through its education wing, Shridevi Education is managing a hospital, diagnostic lab, College for Nursing, College for Physiotherapy, College for Medical Lab & Technology, Teacher Education, College of Engineering & Technology, Polytechnic, ITI, Management School, Degree College, PU college, Post Graduate Centre, Research Centre, Distance Education Studies, Basic education from pre-school to High school etc.
Bachelor Of Pharmacy | 4 year course
- Intake | 60 Seats
- Fees | 1,50,000 P.A
- Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy requires a candidate to have cleared 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Maths (PCM) or Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) or Physics, Chemistry, Maths & Biology as subjects. One must also pass with at least 50% marks in Pre University Course with biology/mathematics as one of the subjects, or complete a D.Pharma. (Diploma in Pharmacy).
- There is an option of pursuing Direct Second Year Bachelor of Pharmacy (Lateral Entry) if one has: Should have aggregate of 50% marks in the First and Second year D. Pharmacy Examination with a pass in HSC or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) or Mathematics. Or Minimum qualifying marks in 10+2 examination as per Regulation (1a) above with pass in two year D. Pharmacy course.
D.Pharma | Diploma In Pharmacy
- Duration | 2 year course
- Intake | 60 Seats
- Fees | 40,000 P.A
Eligibility as per PCI Regulations
- Minimum qualification for admission to Diploma in Pharmacy Part-I course pass in any of the following examinations with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics.
- Intermediate examination in Science.
- The First year of the three year degree course in Science.
- 10 + 2 examination (academic stream) in Science.
- Pre-degree examination
- Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examination.
Shridevi College Of Pharmacy In Campus Facilities
Colleges Usually In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- In Campus Banks Facilities
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top 10 Engineering Deemed University Bangalore
- Top 20 Pharmacy Colleges in Bangalore | Pharma.D | B.Pharma
- Top Medical Colleges In Bangalore | MBBS | MS | MD | PG Diploma
- Genuine Rank Of Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Visual Communication colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Fashion and Apparel Design colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Graphic / Web Design Colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Tech Fashion Technology Colleges In Bangalore
- Top Polytechnic College Bangalore | Diploma in Engineering colleges in Bangalore
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
- Top Mass Communication Colleges in Bangalore
- Top BBA (Aviation) Colleges in Bangalore | Best Airport Management College Bangalore
- Bachelor Of Physiotherapy Colleges In Bangalore | BPT | MPT College
- B.Sc. (Forensic Sciences) Colleges in Karnataka | Top B.Sc. Forensic Sciences College Bangalore
- Top B.Sc. (Perfusion Technology) Colleges in Bangalore
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.