- Address | 2nd Block, Rajaji Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560010
- Founded in | 1968 | Bangalore | Karnataka
- Affiliated University | Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore | RGUHS
- Management | Trust
- Approved By | Govt. of Karnataka | Accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) | approved by AICTE | Pharmacy Council of India | PCI New Delhi.
- Direct Admission 2023 | 7411718005 | 9620557598
- K.L.E. Society’s College of Pharmacy was established in 1968 in the pleasant environs of J. N. Medical College, Belgaum, with the aim of providing quality education in pharmaceutical sciences. The courses started with, Diploma in Pharmacy (1968) followed by B. Pharm (1975), M. Pharm (1988), the Ph. D Programmes (2000), M. Sc. In Clinical Pharmacy (2013) and eventually Pharm. D (2014). The College of Pharmacy is run in a spacious well-equipped building of its own with hostel, library and sports facilities. The pharmacy curriculum is approved by, Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and the UG programme is accredited by the NBA (National Board of Accreditation), AICTE, New Delhi up to December 2014.About College .
- Pharma.D | Doctorate in Pharmacy
- P.B Pharma.D. | Post Baccalaureate
- M.Pharma | Master of Pharmacy
- B.Pharma | Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Ph. D | Pharmacognosy
Pharma .D | Doctor of Pharmacy
- Duration | 6 Years
- Seat Matrix
- Total Seats | 30
- Karnataka Govt. Seats | 12
- University Seats | 18
- Eligibility | A pass in any of the following examinations – 10+2/ P.U.C or equivalent examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects: Mathematics or Biology. Candidates who have passed D. Pharm course from institutions approved by Pharmacy Council of India U/S 12 of Pharmacy Act, 1948, are only eligible to be admitted to first year Pharm. D course.
- Fees | 1,10, 000 P.A
P.B Pharma.D. | Post Baccalaureate
- Intake | 10 Seats
- Duration | 3 Years
- Eligibility | A pass in B.Pharm from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under section 12 of the Pharmacy Act: Provided that there shall be reservation of seats for the students belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and other Backward Classes in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government/State Government/Union Territory Administration as the case may be from time to time.
- Number of admissions in the above said programmes shall be as prescribed by the Pharmacy Council of India from time to time and presently be restricted as below –
- Fees | 1,10, 000 P.A
Course Offered | B. Pharma
- Duration | 4 Years
- Seat Matrix
- Total Seats | 60
- Karnataka Govt. Seats | 24
- University Seats | 36
- Eligibility | Candidates who have passed two year P.U.C. examination of Karnataka P.U.C. Board or an equivalent examination of any other approved Board or university with not less than 45% with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with any one of the subjects viz. Mathematics/Biology/Computer Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Technical vocational subject.
- Candidates who have passed D. Pharm course with minimum 50% marks and approved by Pharmacy Council of India shall also be eligible to this course and shall be admitted directly to 3rd Semester course, 10% over and above the sanctioned intake. Studnet shall have to study, Computer science of First semester of B. Pharm in addition to the third semester of B. Pharm subjects.
Master of Pharmacy | M.Pharma
- Commencement of session | August
- Duration | 2 years (12 + 12 months)
- Specializations | A choice of 7 disciplines are available at present, the areas are as follows:
- M. Pharm Pharmaceutics | 15 Seats
- M. Pharm Pharmacology | 15 Seats
- M. Pharm Pharmacognosy | 15 Seats
- M. Pharma Industrial Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry | 15 Seats
- Pharmacy Practice | 9 Seats
- Eligibility | A candidate who has passed B. Pharm degree examination of KLE University or B. Pharm examination of any other recognized Indian University established by law in India or any other degree courses in pharmacy recognized as equivalent by KLE UNIVERSITY or Pharmacy council of India (PCI) and/or All India Council of Technical Education (A I.C.T.E,) for this purpose and who has secured not less than 50% of the maximum marks (aggregate of four years) prescribed for the qualifying examination shall be eligible for admission to the M. Pharm course.
- 5% relaxation in minimum eligibility criteria of candidate belonging to reserved category.
Colleges Usually In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- In Campus Banks Facilities
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in For Biology Students After 12th Career Options
- Top Medical College Bangalore | MBBS Admission 2023 | NEET 2023 Updates
- List Of Top Dental College Bangalore | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | B.Pharma Admission 2023
- Top Homeopathic College Karnataka | BHMS Direct Admission 2023
- Top BVSc Colleges In Karnataka | Veterinary Colleges 2023 Ranking
- Top BNYS Colleges in Bangalore | Bachelor of Naturopathy And Yogic Sciences Karnataka
- Unani Medical Colleges in Karnataka | BUMS
- Top Allied Science Colleges In Bangalore | B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Homeopathic BHMS Medical College in Kolkata | West Bengal
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
Direct Admission Contact Us For Further Query
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.Admission Possible Only in Private Colleges.