- EST – 2003-04
- DCI STATUS | Recognised by The Dental Council Of India
- Address | Junction of NH4 and 410209, Sion – Panvel Expy, Sector 18, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Course Offered | BDS | MDS
- College Type | Deemed University
- Affiliated University | Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Management | Trust
The Mahatma Gandhi Mission Trust has always lived by the philosophy of Gandhiji to serve humanity, with a thought to uplift the dental health of the population of Navi Mumbai & to impart quality dental education. The foundation of The Dental college was laid in 2001 and had been approved and recognized by the Dental council of India. MGM Dental college commenced its first academic session in 2003 with a batch of 100 students. The college is affiliated to Maharashtra University of health sciences, Nasik. The courses offered are recognized by the dental council of India.
B.D.S., Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- BDS Seats | 100
- Duration | 4 year academic course followed by 1 year of internship.
Eligibility BdS | NEET 2018
- Citizenship |Indian nationals.
- Date of Birth | Only those whose date of birth falls on or before 31st December 2001 eligible.
- Age Limit | 17 years
- Qualification | NEET+12th or (10+2) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English. Minimum 50% Marks
List of Documents
- DCI Registration Certificate and entrance exam
- Leaving certificate of the previous school/college
- Residence proof
- Age proof
- Medical fitness certificate
Master of Dental Surgery
- PG MDS Seats | 18
- Duration | 3 years
Eligibility MDS : NEET
- Candidate should have obtained BDS Degree from a DCI recognized institution.
- BDS with 1 year compulsory internship completed by May 2017
PG Specializations MDS Sanctioned Intake
MDS Sanctioned Intake
|M.D.S. Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery|
|M.D.S. Conservative Dentistry|
|M.D.S. Oral Pathology|