Address | 6th Floor, K.B.H. Dental College & Hospital Building, Krishna Nagar, Nashik, Maharashtra 422003
Established in | 1981 | Nashik | Maharastra
Management | Trust College Type | Private
Ranking India | —–
Approved By : AICTE | Govt. Maharstra | Approved by P.C.I.,New Delhi
B.Pharma | Bachalors in Pharmacy
A) Intake – 60
– Through CAP : 80 % Seats of Intake (48 Seats)
– Institute Level: 20% Seats of Intake (12 Seats)
B) Eligibility conditions and requirements for admissions
- University of Pune & AICTE Applicable.
- Passed HSC or its equivalent examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics or Biotechnology or Biology and obtained at least 45% marks (at least 40% marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging only to Maharashtra State) in the above subjects taken together.
- Student should have obtained Score in MHT-CET 2016.
C) Other Rules & Regulations are as per Information Brochure for Admission to Under Graduate Technical Courses (2016-17) of State CET Cell, Government of Maharashtra
M.Pharma | Master in Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Quality Assurance
Duration : 2 years
Candidates should possess B. Pharmacy Degree awarded by any recognized University.