- Address | Bharati Vidhya Bhavan, 43, Racecourse Road, Near Chalukya Hotel, Bengaluru, 560001,
- Establishment | 1999 | India
- Exam Required | CAT | MAT 50 %tile | CMAT 500 Marks | PGCET
- Total Fees | INR 5,30,000
- Course Status | Affiliated to Bangalore University
- Admission Procedure | Admissions will be made on the basis of MAT/ CMAT/ PGCET (for Govt. quota)/ CAT scores and are on first cum first basis.
- College type | Private & Women College
- Approved By | AICTE | National Assessment and Accreditation Council | NAAC | NBA
M.P. Birla Institute of Management,Bangalore
- is located in the heart of Bangalore urban and students studying at the institute benefit from its state-of-the-art infrastructure, thanks to munificent donation from Smt. Priyamvada Birla. This AICTE approved institute, affiliated to Bangalore University, offers postgraduate course in management viz., two-year full-time MBA. It strives to deliver value-based quality education and imbibe top-class management skills in its student-executives by enlisting the services of eminent persons from industry and academia as faculty members.
- Starting with an intake of 60 during 1999, riding on the popularity of MPBIM’s MBA course and the value-based learning imparted at the institute, the intake has been increased further to 180 students per academic year during the academic year 2011-12
- Besides, grooming creative, productive and efficient managers for the industry, the Institute is committed to inculcating Basic Human Values and a sense of Nobility, Righteousness and Excellence in the students.
The The MBA Programme has been divided into four semesters spread over two years. The academic programme begins with an Orientation Programme in the first semester beginning in August/ September each year. At the end of the first year, all students are required to do an internship with a company. They are then required to submit a dissertation in the fourth semester towards partial fulfillment of the MBA course before completing the fourth semester and embarking on their careers. The Orientation : On admission to MPBIM, a month long orientation programme takes the students through an exercise that focuses on introducing and acclimatizing them to the institute. This is also a confidence-building exercise where students interact with each other and the institute’s faculty. Some of the activities on the programme are designed to build up interpersonal relationships which is vital for group learning in the months to come.
- Master of Business Administration(MBA)
Duration : 2 Years
- The candidate must have completed graduation with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university (45% in case of candidate belongs to reserved category)
- Must have obtained a valid score in MAT/ CMAT/ CAT/ PGCET
- Work Experience will be an added advantage