Address | Mahad – Pandharpur Road, Behind Bhor Police Station, Bhor, Pune, Maharashtra 412206
Established in | 1992 | Pune | Maharastra
Management | Trust College Type | Private
Ranking India | —–
- Advance Diploma in Technical & Analytical Chemistry
One of the many unaided colleges of Pharmacy in Maharashtra, Rajghad Dnyeenpeeth’s College of Pharmacy is located in the town of Bhor in Pune district. It is managed by Rajghad Dnyeenpeeth foundation which was established by Anantrao Thopte.
R. D. College of Pharmacy was established in 1992 starting with a 2 year diploma course in Pharmacy. A 4 year degree course was started in 1994. The first principal of the college was and currently is Dr. Rajkumar. V. Shete (Rtd. Dean University of Pune, faculty of Pharmacology). The degree college was affiliated to University of Pune in the beginning and then to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences. The first four batches of degree seeking students from this college received their pharmacy degrees from University of Pune.
Diploma in Pharmacy | D.Pharm.
Affiliated to MSBTE, Mumbai, approved by State Govt. of Maharashtra, & PCI
Duration : 02 years (Annual Pattern)
Affiliation : affiliation to Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai
Eligibility : To be eligible for admission to first year Diplomat in Pharmacy the candidate should have passed any on of the following examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Mathematics subjects opted.
1. H.S.C. (Std. XII) of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent.
2. Intermediate examination in Science.
3. Pre-Degree examination or
4. Any other qualification approved by Pharmacy council of India as equivalent to any other above examination.
Bachelor of Pharmacy | B. Pharm
Affiliated to University of Pune, approved by AICTE, PCI & State Govt. of India.
Duration : 04 years (Annual Pattern)
Affiliation : Affiliated to University of Pune, Pune.
Eligibility : To be eligible for admission to first year Degree in Pharmacy, the candidate should have passed:
1. H.S.C. (Std. XII) of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with subjects such as English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Mathematics.
2. And secured minimum 50% marks (45% for backward class candidates) from Maharashtra in the subjects such as English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Mathematics taken together and passed in the same seating.
M. Pharm | Bachalors of Pharmacy
Duration : 2 year Program
- Quality Assurance
Eligibility | Candidates should possess B. Pharmacy Degree awarded by any recognized University.