- Year of Establishment | 2016 |Dated 20/08/2016|
- MCI status | Permitted u/s 10(A) for 2016-17. The permission is conditional granted by Oversight Committee|
- State | Chattisgarh
- Name of medical College | Shri Shankaracharya Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhilai
- Affiliated University | Chhattisgarh Ayush and Health Sciences University, Raipur
- Management | Society
- College Type | Private
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery | MBBS
- MBBS Seats | 150
- Duration: 4 ½ Years + One Year Compulsory Rotating Internship.
- Eligibility | MBBS ♦ NEET
- Citizenship: Indian nationals.
- Entry Qualification : Any examination equivalent to H.S.C. / (10+2) examination,WITH (PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY,BIOLOGY)of any recognized Board/ University after 12 years of study.50% in PCB for general category and 40% for reserved category.
- Procedure:Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to MBBS courses for the year 2017-18 from amongst the National Eligibility Cum Entrance (UG)
- Test (NEET) – 2018 qualified candidates.
- Group of Subjects Specified | English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology
- Age Limit | The lower age shall be 17 years as on December 31, 2009. The upper age shall be 25 years as on December 31, 2012. The upper age limit may be relaxed by three years for SC/ST candidates.
About Shri Shankaracharya Institute of Medical Science
Shri Shankaracharya Institute of Medical Science was established as an, undergraduate institution for M.B.B.S. degree course intake of 150 medical students annually under Ayush Medical University, Raipur C.G. Hospital managed by Shri Gangajali Education Society, Bhilai & also having 3oo bed hospital.