- Address | S. No. 44/1 , Vadgaon Budruk, 0ff Sinhgad Road, Pune, Maharashtra 411041
- Founded in Year | 2006-07 | Pune | Maharastra | India
- Affiliated University | Maharashtra University of Health Sciences| Nashik
- Management | Trust
- DCI Status | Recognised by The Dental Council Of India.
Sinhgad Dental College & Hospital strongly believe in the philosophy of education that has an emphasis on all aspects of teaching and learning. An outgoing dental graduate from our college would be better equipped to treat a variety of dental health problems with ease, comfort and confidence.
B.D.S | Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Intake Seats | 100
- Duration : 4 year academic course followed by 1 year of internship.
- Eligibility BdS : NEET
- Citizenship: Indian nationals.
- Date of Birth: Only those whose date of birth falls on or before 31.12.98 are eligible.
- Age Limit : 17 years
- Qualification: NEET+12th or (10+2) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English. Minimum 50% Marks
Postgraduate Course MDS – Master of Dental Surgery
- Intake Seats | 27
- Duration : 3 years
- Eligibility | MDS : NEET
i) Candidate should have obtained BDS Degree from a DCI recognized institution.
ii) BDS with 1 year compulsory internship completed by May 2017
PG/MDS Sanctioned Course
M.D.S. Oral Medicine & Radiology
M.D.S. Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
M.D.S. Oral Pathology & Microbiology
M.D.S. Conservative Dentistry
M.D.S. Public HealthDentistry
3List of Documents
- Medical fitness certificate
- Age proof
- Residence proof
- Leaving certificate of the previous school/college
- DCI Registration Certificate and entrance exam
Top Searched Links By College4u.in