- Address | Wanadongari – Wadhamna Road, Hingna, Nagpur, Maharashtra 441110
- Year of Establishment | 2006 | Nagpur | Maharastra
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
- Course Offered | BDS | MDS
- Affiliated To | MUHS Nasik
- DCI Status | Recognised by The Dental Council Of India.
Swargiya Dadasaheb Kalmegh Smruti Dental College & Hospital | Nagpur was established in 2006 to fulfill aspirations of students to obtain professional education and growing demand for education in dentistry in this region. The college has been recognized by the Dental Council of India. Swargiya Dadasaheb Kalmegh Smruti Dental College And Hospital was established with the aim to carve out dental care experts reachable to each and every citizen in the urban, as well as the rural parts of the country. The college had the blessings of a visionary man Sharad Kalmeh, who is the youngest in the country to earn an engineering degree. The college serves the remotest parts of the rural areas with their best dental facilities. The management of the college is highly experienced and guides the budding dentists with all crucial knowledge and motivates them for being successful and serving dentist of the nation.
Bachelor of Dental Surgery | BDS
- BDS Intake Seats | 100
- Duration | 4 year academic course followed by 1 year of internship.
- Eligibility | BdS : NEET
- Citizenship | Indian nationals.
- Age Limit | 17 years And Above . Only those whose date of birth falls on or before 31 December are eligible.
- Qualification | 12th or (10+2) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English. Minimum 50% Marks
- Fees | 2,50,000 P.A
Master of Dental Surgery | MDS
- PG MDS Intake Seats | 42
- Duration | MDS 3 years
- Fees | 4,80,000 P.A
Eligibility | MDS : NEET
- Candidate should have obtained BDS Degree from a DCI recognized institution.
- BDS with 1 year compulsory internship completed by May 2017
PG/MDS Sanctioned Course
|M.D.S. Oral Medicine & Radiology|
|M.D.S. Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery|
|M.D.S. Oral Pathology & Microbiology|
|M.D.S. Conservative Dentistry|