- Address | Mahatma Gandhi Hospital Campus, New Pargaon, Kolhapur, Hatkanangale, Maharashtra , India
- Establishment | 2002
- Affiliated University | Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Management | Trust
- Course Offered | BDS | MDS
- DCI STATUS | Recognised by The Dental Council Of India
B.D.S., Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- BDS Seats | 60
- Duration | 4 year academic course followed by 1 year of internship.
- Eligibility BdS | NEET
- Citizenship | Indian nationals.
- Date of Birth | Only those whose date of birth falls on or before 31.12.98 are eligible.
- Age Limit | 17 years
- Qualification | NEET+12th or (10+2) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English. Minimum 50% Marks
- PG MDS Seats | 08
- Duration | 3 years
- Eligibility MDS |NEET
- i) Candidate should have obtained BDS Degree from a DCI recognized institution.
ii) BDS with 1 year compulsory internship completed by May 2017PG Specializations MDS Sanctioned Intake
PG/MDS Sanctioned Course
|M.D.S. Conservative Dentistry|
- List of Documents
- DCI Registration Certificate and entrance exam
- Leaving certificate of the previous school/college
- Residence proof
- Age proof
- Medical fitness certificate