- Address | Tapovan-Wadali Road, Amravati Camp, 444602, India
- Founded in|1989
- College Type | Private
- Course Offered | BDS | MDS
- Affiliated University | Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Management | Trust
- DCI Status | Recognised by The Dental Council Of India
Vidarbha Youth Welfare Society’s Dental College & Hospital | Amravati | Maharastra
The Vidarbha Youth Welfare Society, Amravati was established in the year 1965 under the Chairmanship of Late Prof. Ram Meghe, (Ex-Education & Health Minister, Govt. of Maharashtra). The objectives of this society was to cater the educational needs of the region for better development of the backward Vidarbha region in specific and Maharashtra in general.
The society is registered under society act and Trust act in 1965. The Society is presently managing about 65 schools and colleges in Amravati and Wardha Districts, imparting education in almost all faculties and is the second largest educational organization in Vidarbha. With the increasing vista in science and technology,the society took bold decision to enter the field of education in the faculty of Engineering and Medicine.
Under Graduate Course MDS – bachelor of Dental Surgery
- BDS Seats | 40
- Duration: 4 year academic course followed by 1 year of internship
- Eligibility BdS : NEET
- Citizenship : Indian nationals.
- Date of Birth : Only those whose date of birth falls on or before 31st December of the Admission Year are eligible.
- Age Limit : 17 Years and Above
- Qualification : NEET+12th or (10+2) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English. Minimum 50% Marks
Postgraduate Course MDS – Master of Dental Surgery
- PG MDS Intake Seats | 04
- Duration | 3 years
- Eligibility MDS : NEET
i) Candidate should have obtained BDS Degree from a DCI recognized institution.
ii) BDS with 1 year compulsory internship completed by May 2017
List of Documents At Time Of Admission
- DCI Registration Certificate and entrance exam
- Leaving certificate of the previous school/college
- Residence proof
- Age proof
- Medical fitness certificate
PG Specializations MDS Sanctioned Intake
PG/MDS Sanctioned Course
|M.D.S. Oral Surgery|
Top Searched Links By College4u.in