- Address | Sector 4, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai, Raigad, Maharashtra 410210, India
- EST | 2000
- DCI Status | Recognised by The Dental Council Of India
- Affiliated University | Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Management | Trust
- Course Offered | BDS | MDS
B.D.S., Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- BDS Intake Seats |100
- Duration | 4 year academic course followed by 1 year of internship.
- Eligibility | BdS | NEET
- Citizenship | Indian nationals.
- Date of Birth | Only those whose date of birth falls on or before 31st December of the Admission Year are eligible.
- Age Limit | 17 Years and Above
- Qualification | NEET+12th or (10+2) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English. Minimum 50% Marks.
M.D.S., Master of Dental Surgery
- PG MDS Intake Seats | 33
- Duration | 3 years
List of Documents
- DCI Registration Certificate and entrance exam
- Leaving certificate of the previous school/college
- Residence proof
- Age proof
- Medical fitness certificate
Eligibility MDS | NEET
i) Candidate should have obtained BDS Degree from a DCI recognized institution.
ii) BDS with 1 year compulsory internship completed by May 2017
PG Specializations MDS Sanctioned Intake
MDS Sanctioned Intake
|M.D.S. Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery|
|M.D.S. Conservative Dentistry|
M.D.S. Oral Medicine
|M.D.S. Oral Pathology|