- Address | Lingapura, Obalapura Post, Tumkur Koratagere Road, Tumakuru, Karnataka 572106
- Courses Offered : B.E/B.Tech | M.E/M.Tech
- Rankings In Karnataka : Rank 52
- Established | 2009| Bangalore | Karnataka | India
- Affiliated | VTU
- Exam Required for Admission | COMEDK & CET
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
- Approved By | Visvesvaraya Technological University | AICTE || All India Council for Technical Education | VTU
- AKSHAYA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY located in Tumkur is founded by Akshaya Education Trust with Dr.Shivakumar K S as the Chairman of the Institute who is a renowned Paediatrician known for his simplicity, vision and entrepreneurship. Ever since the inception of Akshaya Institute of Technology in the year 2009 with the blessing of Dr. Sri Sri Shivakumara Swamiji of Siddagang Mutt, the College has gained great momentum to establish itself as one of the reputed institutions in the country. Tumkur is being considered for smart city development program and has a huge industrial township and food park which is generating great job opportunities in multifaceted areas.
- Akshaya Institute of Technology is one of the popular Engineering Colleges in Karnataka offering Technical Education in various branches of Engineering. The institute is devoted to the cause of technical education and focuses on character building and man making exercise by inculcating ethical, moral and spiritual values in the students. The campus is spread over 25 acres of land with wide spread buildings and lush green open space. The objective of the institute is to impart high quality engineering education to produce graduates who are globally acceptable.
Under Graduate Courses B.E/B.Tech
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Duration | 4 Years
- Eligibility | For admission to B.E./B.Tech. Courses: The student should have passed Karnataka 2nd PUC /12th standard or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics along with Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Computer Science / Electronics / Biology as optional subjects with English as one of the languages of study and obtained a minimum of 55% of marks in aggregate in the optional subjects. In case of candidates belonging to Karnataka Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and other Backward Classes (Category I, 2A,2B, 3A and 3B), the minimum marks for the purpose of eligibility will be 50% of marks in aggregate in the optional subjects in the qualifying examination KCET(Karnataka Common Entrance Test)/An attempt in the COMEDK Entrance Test seeking admission to Engineering courses is considered adequate for figuring in the rank.
- Age & Nationality | Applicants should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December, 2014. No relaxation of age will be allowed. The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
Master of Technology (M.Tech) [Affiliated to VTU, Belgaum]
- Machine design
- Digital Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Duration | 2 years
- Eligibility M.Tech | Option-1: A candidate with valid GATE score.
- Option-2: For full time M.Tech : A candidate who has passed prescribed qualifying examination or equivalent examination and obtained an aggregate minimum of 50% marks in B.E. taken together in all the subjects for all the years in eligible for admission to M.Tech Programme. 45% of marks in case of SC,ST and Category-I candidates.Admission to M.Tech Programme is through Karnataka PGCET conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority(KEA).
Infrastructure & Facilities
- The institute offers under graduate (UG) and post graduate (PG) courses in four thrust areas of engineering; Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Electronics and Communication Engineering. Placement and training department of the institute organizes various training programmes right from the first semester to final semester on spoken and written English in addition to various skills development programmes required to make the students employable and acceptable by the corporate world. Excellence in teaching-learning activity of the institute has resulted in high pass percentage with excellent scoring by the students in the university examinations.
- Consistent and quality placement training has resulted in good number of campus placements of the students in reputed companies. Some of the students aspire for higher studies and obtain seats in western universities with scholarships. The alumni of the institute have spread across the globe and some of them have occupied top positions in multinational companies. Annual alumni meet is organized on May 1st of every year.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D