- Address | Hosur Road, Sudhama Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560027.
- Establishment | 1988
- College Type | Private Law College
- Affiliated To | KLSU
- Recognized by BAR Council of India
- Course Offered | LLB | B.A LLB
- Introduction | Al-Ameen College of Law is a as a center for academic excellence achievement in the field of law. The campus is located at Hosur road in Bangalore. It is under the aegis of Al-Ameen Educational Society which was established in the year 1966 and one of the biggest minority education society in India.Al-Ameen College of Law is affiliated with Karnataka State Law University. Al-Ameen College of Law is recognized by the Bar Council of India. Al-Ameen College of Law is one of the recognized college by University of Cambridge. The National Assessment and Accreditation Council has conferred B++ grade to the institution in the year 2016.
- 3 Year L.L.B
- 5 Year (Integrated) B.A. L.L.B.
3 Year L.L.B
- The Course leading to a Bachelors Degree in Law (LL.B.,) is of 3 years duration. LL.B., Degree is awarded to those students who passed all the subjects successfully.
- Teaching in the college will be undertaken in accordance with the regulations of the Bar Council of India and as per the syllabus prescribed by Karnataka State Law University and the college being affiliated to Karnataka State Law University.
- Eligibility & Admissions Process | A candidate who posses degree of any recognized University with 45% marks in aggregate of all the three years of the degree examination are eligible for admission to 3 years LLB Course. Further the students who have obtained Bachelor degree through Open University or correspondence course system are also eligible for admission to 3 years LL.B Course, but candidates who posses single sitting Bachelor degree are not eligible for admission of 3 years LLB Course. Candidates belonging to SC/ST category may be given relaxation of 5% in the minimum marks required for admission to 3 years LLB Course i.e. 40%.
5 Year Integrated B.A. L.L.B
- The Course leading to a Bachelors Degree in Law (LL.B.,) is of Five years duration. LL.B., Degree is awarded to those students who successfully complete the five year course.
- Teaching in the college will be undertaken in accordance with the regulations of the Bar Council of India. The college being affiliated to Karnataka State Law University from the current academic year-2009 follows the syllabus prescribed by the university.
- Eligibility & Admissions Process | Candidates seeking admission to the Law Course should have passed an examination of PUC / 10 + 2 course of schooling recognized by the educational authorities of the Central or the State Government or possess such academic qualifications which are considered equivalent to such PUC / 10 + 2 courses by the Bar Council of India and should have secured a minimum of 45% marks in the final examination of the said programme. Selection for admission to 5 Year Law course is made on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in 10 + 2 examination.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB