- Address | Outer Ring Rd, Banashankari 3rd Stage, Banashankari, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560085
- Establishment | 2017
- Affiliated To | Karnataka State Law University Hubbali
- Approved By | BAR Council Of India
- Direct Admission | 7411718005 | 9620557598
- Faculty of Law was established in the year 2017 under the benign patronage of Dr. M.R Doreswamy, Chancellor, PES University with a vision of establishing a Global Law School. The Faculty of Law offers five years integrated law programs spread across ten semesters and One-year LLM program in three specializations (Constitutional Law & Administrative Law, Corporate Law & Trade Law and Intellectual Property Right & Trade Law).
- 5 Year BA LLB ( Hons)
- 5 Year BBA LLB ( Hons)
What Is BA LLB ?
- The Bachelor of Arts – Bachelor of Legislative Law (BA LLB) course is an integrated law degree that the law aspirants can pursue right after qualifying their Class 12th examinations. The law degree is an integration of Arts and Law subjects and is of five-years duration.
- Therefore, as part of the BA LLB course, the candidates study subjects including Economics, History, Political Science, Sociology along with law subjects like Type Of Law Civil Law, Criminal Law, Labour Law, Tax Law, Administrative Law, Corporate Law, Patent Law etc.
- The course-curriculum of BA LLB degree is such that law, as well as, the arts subjects, are included in each semester. Moreover, candidates are taught about law case studies, moot courts, law internships, seminars and interactions with retired judges from High courts and the Supreme Court of India.
BA LLB Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates seeking admission to BA LLB course need to meet the eligibility criteria as mentioned by the law schools and universities in India including, academic qualification, minimum qualifying marks and age limit. if they have completed their 10+2 from a recognized board.
- Apart from this, most popular law colleges also fix a minimum marks requirement in order to be eligible to apply for the BA LLB course offered by them. By means of this criteria, candidates belonging to General/ OBC/ Specially abled person categories need to secure at least 45% marks at their 10+2 level in order to pursue a BA LLB course and the percentage fixed for SC/ ST category is 40%.
Top BA LLB Entrance Exams
- The Bar Council of India (BCI) states no minimum or maximum age limit criteria is required for admissions to BA LLB course or five-year integrated law courses.
- For admissions to BA LLB course, aspirants need to appear for the law entrance exam accepted by the law college or university. Listed below are the popular law entrance exams in India for BA LLB course:
B.A. + LLB | BBA LLB Admission Process
- Admission to the B.A.+ LLB integrated course is on the basis of entrance test conducted by various colleges and universities.
- To seek admission in government/ state universities candidates have to sit for government and state-level entrance test.
Here’s a list of popular B.A.+ LLB Entrance Exams
- CLAT Entrance Test
- LSAT Entrance Exam
- AILET Entrance Exam
There are various colleges which offer admission to the B.A. + LLB course on the basis of merit list.
College Usually In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- Banks / ATM
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in For Biology Students After 12th Career Options
- Top Allied Science Colleges In Bangalore | B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Homeopathic BHMS Medical College in Kolkata | West Bengal
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
- Top Medical College Bangalore | MBBS Admission 2023 | NEET 2023 Update
- List Of Top Dental College Bangalore | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | B.Pharma Admission 2023
- Top Homeopathic College Karnataka | BHMS Direct Admission 2023
- Top BVSc Colleges In Karnataka | Veterinary Colleges 2023 Ranking
- Top BNYS Colleges in Bangalore | Bachelor of Naturopathy And Yogic Sciences Karnataka
- Unani Medical Colleges in Karnataka | BUMS
Direct Admission Contact Us For Further Query
Contact | 9036036290 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.Admission Possible Only in Private Colleges.