- Address | Askb Campus, 1st Main, AGS Colony, Ananda Nagar, Bengaluru, 560024, 560024
- Establishment | 2000 | Bangalore | Karnataka | India
- College Type | Private & Co-educational
- Course Offered | B.Tech | M.Tech | MBA
- Approved By : AICTE | VTU | NAAC | Affiliated to Bangalore University
Atria Institute of Technology (AIT) has made a name for itself as an institute of repute with a track record of excellent placements.
- Approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi
- Affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Karnataka
- Accredited by NAAC
- Spacious 17.5 acre campus with ample trees and greenery in the heart of the silicon city of India- Bangalore. Bangalore City, Cantonment and Yeswanthpur Railway Stations and Central Bus Station are within a 7-kilometer radius of the college.
- A prime location in the vicinity of the Indian Institute of Science, University of Agricultural Sciences, GKVK Veterinary Institute, ISRO etc., conducive to a collaborative learning environment.
- Integrated campus infrastructure for Classrooms, Seminar Halls, Research Centres, Labs and Workshops, Industry Interaction Centre, Separate boys and girls hostels, and Staff quarters for those in need.
Course Offered B.E/B.Tech
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information Science & Engineering
Centres Of Excellence in
- Big Data, Analytics & Cloud.
- Image Processing.
- Ad-hoc wireless networks.
- Duration | 4 years
- Eligibility | Admission to undergraduate programmes in engineering shall be open to candidates who have passed Karnataka 2nd PUC / 12th standard or equivalent examination recognized by AICTE and State Government in Physics and Mathematics subjects along with Chemistry / Electronics / Biology / Biotechnology / Computer Science as optional subjects and English as one of the languages of study. Students must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate (40% for SC/ST/OBC). The candidate must have also qualified in one of the following entrance exams: CET/ COMED-K / JEE / AIEEE.
Master of Business Administration | MBA
- Affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University
- Two-year MBA Program
- School of Management & Entrepreneurship
- Eligibility : PGCET or GATE | Admission to M.Tech programmes shall be open to candidates who have passed the Bachelor’s Degree examinations with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate of all the semesters of the degree examinations (45% for SC/ST candidates belonging to Karnataka). The candidate shall have passed Bachelor’s Degree as per the requirements and must have also taken at least one of the prescribed qualifying examinations as specified below.