- Address | 3/ 1+4, Aundh-Ravet Road, Thathawade, Pune, Maharashtra 411033.
- Establishment | 2003
- Institute Type | Private
- Affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University
- Recognised by Govt. of Maharashtra, & Bar Council of India.
- Course Offered | LLB | B.A LLB
- Exam Required | MH-CET-LAW 2018
- ADMISSION PROCEDURE
- The Government of Maharashtra will conduct a common Entrance Test for admissions to all Law Colleges from academic year 2016-17
- Government Resolution in Marathi click here-WWW.dhepune.gov.in
- The schedule, syllabus and other details of the test can be found here. The procedure will be available on our web-pages as soon as the Government announces further details.
Duration | 3 YEAR LAW COURSE
- Academic qualification – A student passing Bachelor’s degree examination with Minimum 45% Marks in any faculty of this University or any other Recognised University shall be eligible for admission to First year LL.B. Course (three-year degree course). There shall be relaxation of 5% marks in case of SC/ST students.
- Age Limit- Applicant should not be more than 30 years in case of General / OBC candidates and 35 years in case of SC/ST on the date of admission.
- Fees |
Maharastra Student | 22665 P.A
Non – Maharastra Student | 31200 P.A
Duration | 5 YEAR LAW COURSE
- Academic qualification – Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (10+2) or its equivalent with 45% marks. There shall be relaxation of 5% marks in case of SC/ST students.
- Age Limit- Applicant should not be more than 20 years in case of General/OBC candidates and 22 years in case of SC/ST and person belonging to other backward community on the date of admission. As per Bar Council of India Legal Education Rules 2008, BCI: D: 2010 dated 30.11.2010 and circular No. 02/2010 dated 20.12.2010. Sec 5(b) and explanation:
- “Applicants who have obtained 10+2 higher secondary pass certificate or first degree certificate after prosecuting studies in distance or correspondence method are eligible for admission in the integrated five year course.
- Applicants who have obtained 10+2 or graduation / post graduation through open universities system, directly without having any basic qualification for prosecuting such studies are NOT ELIGIBLE for admission in law course.”
- Fees | Maharastra Student | 21365 P.A
Non – Maharastra Student |Rs.31200 P.A
WHAT MAKES BALAJI LAW COLLEGE SPECIAL
AWARDS AND USP’S
- Ranked amongst the top law schools in the Country.
- Affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University ,Recognised by Govt. of Maharashtra, & Bar Council of India.
- Regular guidance from Judges and eminent academicians.
- World Class Infrastructure- Moot Court room, Cyber Cell, Legal Aid Cell, Placement Cell, Auditorium etc.
- Excellent Placement and Internships.
- Outstanding performance at curricular & extra-curricular activities.
- Organization of national seminars, workshops and Moot Court competitions with one lakh prize.
- Guidance & counseling to the students from Sr. Advocate Ram Jethmalani, and other eminent Lawyers
- The holding of Mock Parliament, Arbitration, Client counseling, drafting of legal documents. Training for judicial Examination and bar examination.
- Outstanding Alumni- Lawyers of Supreme Court, High Court, District Court, JMFC,Sr. Advocate, Corporate officer, legal advisor, Income tax officers, LPOs, KPOs.
- Full-Time College 9 am to 5 pm. Attendance is strictly observed.
- Regular visits to Lok adalat, JJB, social legal organizations, villages for legal awareness program.
- Well equipped library.
- Highly qualified and experienced faculties.
About Balaji Law College
Balaji Law College (Affiliated to University of Pune, Recognised by Govt. of Maharashtra, & Bar Council of India), under the auspices of Sri Balaji Society, Pune upholds the Society’s philosophy of Discipline, Dedication, and Determination. It is an upcoming institution with a goal of catering to contemporary requirement of the society to have trained Corporate Lawyers.
Balaji Law College stands firm with the backdrop of its topmost Management Institution honing the Managers for the corporate sector in India. The same training will hone the lawyers to hold in this cutting edge competition in Legal sector. Â Within a short span of its inception, Balaji Law College has successfully catapulted a position in the legal education sector and has stood the test of time in creating corporate lawyers, who are well placed in the industry.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.