- Address | Canal South Road, Beliaghata, Kolkata, West Bengal 700015.
- Affiliation | Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology
- Founded | 1999
- Course Offered | B.Tech | MBA | MCA | BBA | BCA
- Approved By | AICTE | NBA | NAAC
Under-Graduate Courses B.E/B.Tech
- Computer Science & Engineering | Intake 120 Seats
- Information Technology | Intake 120 Seats
- Electronics & Communication Engineering | Intake 120 Seats
- Electrical Engineering | Intake 60 Seats
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering | Intake 60 Seats
- Civil Engineering | Intake 60 Seats
- Mechanical Engineering | Intake 60 Seats
Eligibility & Admission Procedure |
Pass in Higher Secondary examination (10+2) or equivalent with at least 45% marks in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics taken together (40% for SC/ST candidates) with individual pass marks in each of those subjects and pass marks (30%) in English. Others conditions as per State Govt. notification.
For Lateral Entry Diploma holders have to pass Diploma examination from an AICTE approved institution with at least 50% marks (45% for reserved category) and B.Sc. Degree holders have to pass B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC with at least 50% marks and pass XII standard with Mathematics as a subject.
- Admission in first year B.Tech courses is done through the counselling process conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB). A candidate need to secure a rank in either WBJEE or AIEEE to attain counselling conducted by WBJEEB.
- Admission in second year B.Tech courses is done through Lateral entry scheme. Candidate should have Diploma in Engineering / Technology with minimum 60% marks from any Polytechnic Institute recognized by AICTE.
- All above criteria are subject to change as per WBJEE Board notification. Candidate must follow the Joint Entrance Board Website for Details Criteria. Institute follows statutory reservation rules for SC/ST/PC candidates as per State Government norms.
- Duration | 4 Years
- Fees | Rs.41,250.00 PS
DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
MBA | Master Of Business Administration
- Eligibility | Admissions are made through MAT (conducted by AIMA, New Delhi) or WB-JEMAT (conducted by the MAKAUT, Kolkata) qualifiers. Selections are made on the basis of academic performance plus score obtained at MAT or WB-JEMAT examination. Final year candidates who have appeared for the above examination and awaiting their graduation results can also apply. However, such candidates have to produce their marksheets and relevant documents at the time of admission to the institute.
Fees | 72,500.00 PS
- BBA | Bachelors Of Business Administration | The Department of Business Administration started functioning from the year 2003 with intake capacity of 60 students. Currently the department is offering MBA and BBA programmes and is duly approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. The department nurtures the aspiring professionals by providing the best teaching process so that they are equipped for emerging career opportunities.
Fees |40,500.00 PS
DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER APPLICATION
- MCA | The department of computer applications started functioning from the year 2004 with intake capacity of 60 students. The department is having a good no. of highly qualified experienced and dedicated faculty members. Following the curriculum of the affiliating university, the department conducts the BCA and MCA programmes that provide a good theoretical foundation complemented by extensive practical training. To keep in touch with changing technologies, senior faculty members have received training from Infosys Technologies Ltd., NITTR, IIT Kharagpur etc. and conducting different programmes for the students to bridge the gap between Industry and Academia.
Fees |47,500.00 PS
- BCA || The department of computer applications started functioning from the year 2004 with intake capacity of 60 students. The department is having a good no. of highly qualified experienced and dedicated faculty members. Following the curriculum of the affiliating university, the department conducts the BCA and MCA programmes that provide a good theoretical foundation complemented by extensive practical training. To keep in touch with changing technologies, senior faculty members have received training from Infosys Technologies Ltd., NITTR, IIT Kharagpur etc. and conducting different programmes for the students to bridge the gap between Industry and Academia.
Fees |40,500.00 PS
Department Of Pharmacy
Fees |57,250.00 PS
Fees |60,500.00 PS
Introduction | Bengal College of Engineering and Technology, Durgapur was set up under the aegis of SKS Educational and Social Trust in 2001. The college offers a multitude of under graduate and post graduate degree courses in different branches of engineering and management. Proximity of regions premier educational and research institutes like National Institute of Technology, Durgapur; Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute, Durgapur;, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur; Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata; Jadavpur University, Kolkata; Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Howrah; have resulted in vast pool of intellectual capital. Today, its infrastructure includes airy classrooms, well-equipped laboratories, safe and secure hostels for boys and girls, Multi gym, Greenfield playgrounds to name a few. Many high profile Ministers, dignitaries and Academicians of national repute have visited and praised the college campus and its infrastructure.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D