Accreditation by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade | ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- Address | Pune-Satara Road, Dhankawadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411043.
- Year of Establishment | 1983 | Pune | Maharashtra | India
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private Co-educational | Deemed University
- Affiliated University | Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University | PUNE
- Approved By | AICTE | UGC | NAAC | NBA
Entrance Test Required For Admission in BVCE | Bharati Vidyapeeth CET 2019
- Name of the Exam | CET-Engineering- 2019
- Course Name | B. Tech
- Last Date | 21st May 2019
- Exam Date | 27th May 2019
- Result Date | 04th June 2019
- Counselling Date | 18th June to 27 June 2019
- College Start Date | 4th July 2019
Placement Description 2017
- Number of Companies Visited | 89
- No. of Students Placed | 328
- Percentage of Students Placed | 81
- Maximum Salary Received (Rs. Per Year) | 20,00,000
- Average Salary Received (Rs. Per Year) | 6,50,000
- Minimum Salary Received (Rs. Per Year) | 2,50,000
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Engineering is an engineering and technology oriented institute of higher education established in 1983.
- This engineering college is the constituent college of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Engineering, Pune, India under Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University was established by Dr. Patangrao Kadam in September 1983.The college became a constituent unit of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University in June 2000 and was thereafter accessed and accredited to grade “A” by NAAC further, all of its programmes are also accredited by NBA.
- ELIGIBILITY FOR APPEARING IN CET (ENGINEERING) – 2018 | Only those candidates who satisfy or are likely to satisfy the relevant eligibility requirements for admission to the courses will be considered eligible to appear for the Common Entrance Test CET (ENGINEERING)-2018
- All India CET (Engineering) entrance test examination centers | Pune | Navi Mumbai | New Delhi | Hyderabad | Bangalore | Vadodara | Varanasi | Lucknow | Indore | Chandigarh | Jaipur
College of Architecture| Pune
- B.E Architecture Engineering
- Exam Required – NATA
- Duration : 5 Years, Full Time, Under Graduate Degree
- Eligibility | Must have appeared for NATA conducted by the Council of Architecture. In order to pass the Architectural Aptitude Test, a candidate must obtain a minimum of 40% marksCandidate must have passed 10+2/Pre-University Course or equivalent with minimum 50% of marks in aggregate and has studied Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects .
Engineering B.E/B.Tech Course Offered in Bharti Vidyapeeth
B-Tech Courses: Branch-wise Intake
|B. Tech Electronics & Telecommunication||4||120|
|B-Tech Information Technology||4||60|
- Out of total seats, 15% of intake in each course is reserved for Foreign/ NRI/ P.I.O/ O.C.I/ management merit category candidates. Candidates desirous of applying for seats of management category should make separate application on a separate form for management category available in the office of Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune.
Eligibility for Admission to B.Tech Program
- The candidate seeking admission B.Tech Programme should have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (H.S.C.) or the Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE) or any other examination equivalent to 10+2 or HSC examination of any recognised Board/ University from any school/college situated in India.
- “Passed HSC or its equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or Technical Vocational subjects and obtained at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates of Schedule Castes / Schedule Tribes categories and Persons with Disability) in the above subjects taken together.
- Passed Diploma in Engineering & Technology from AICTE approved institution and obtained at least 50% marks (45% marks, in case of Schedule Caste / Schedule Tribes categories and Persons with Disability)”
Engineering M.E/M.Tech Course Offered in Bharti Vidyapeeth
|M-Tech (Civil-Hydraulic Engineering)||2||18|
|M-Tech (Electrical – Power Systems)||2||18|
|M-Tech (Electronics – VLSI Design)||2||18|
|M-Tech (Information Technology)||2||18|
|M-Tech (Mechanical – CAD/CAM)||2||18|
- Eligibility | Students will be admitted to M. Tech courses on the merit obtained by them in all India Entrance Test, ET (M. Tech) , that will be conducted on the date and time as mentioned in the calendar of events, at the following cities – Pune, Mumbai & New Delhi.
- Common Eligibility Requirements for Admission to M. Tech. Courses Only those candidates who satisfy or are likely to satisfy the relevant eligibility requirement for admission to a course will considered eligible to appear for Entrance Test, ET (M.Tech.)
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top 100 Engineering College India | Admission in Best Engineering College | MHRD | NIRF Ranking 2019
- Top 100 Medical Colleges India | Admission in Best Medical College India In NEET 2019
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.