- Address | 6th Floor, Dental Block, Shavige Malleshwara Hills, 1st Stage, Kumaraswamy Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560078
- College Type | Private
- Establishment | 2014
- Dayananda Sagar Admission Test | DSAT
- Approved By | UGC | Member of AIU
Introduction | Dayananda Sagar University is a private university.It is located in Bangalore. It is situated in the heart of Bengaluru (12 58 N 77 35 E, 920m altitude), India’s “Garden City” also known as the “Silicon Valley”, which ranks among the most dynamic, progressive and fascinating of Indian cities.
- About School of Engineering | The curriculum focuses on knowledge based course work integrated with skill development as a part of training. It equally helps in inculcating the scientific temper necessary for the Lifelong learning process.
- At the Under Graduate level, a student goes through the foundation courses in Science, Humanities and Engineering. Each department ensures that the courses cover both Core & Electives as required. Provision for open elective help the students to acquire inter-disciplinary knowledge or specialize significantly in an area outside the parent discipline. At the Post Graduate level, students are exposed to knowledge beyond their specialization and help in broadening their horizons of thought process.
- B.Tech Computer Science Engineering | Intake 360 Seats
- B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering | Intake 180 Seats
- B.Tech Computer Technology Engineering | Intake 60 Seats
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering | Intake 120 Seats
- B.Tech Aerospace Engineering | Intake 60 Seats
- Duration | 4 Years
- Eligibility | Pass in PUC / 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Computer Science / Electronics / Technical Vocational subjects and obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST & OBC category) in the above subjects taken together, of any Board recognized by the respective State Governments / Central Government / Union Territories or any other qualification recognized as equivalent there to.
Post Graduate | M.Tech Course Offered
- M.Tech Computer Science Engineering
- CS & E | Specialization : Big Data or IoT | Intake 18 Seats
- CS & IT | Specialization : Cloud Computing | Intake 18 Seats
Pass in BE/BTech or Equivalent in Electronics & Communication, Computer Science, Information Science, Electrical & Electronics, Telecommunication, Bio-Medical Engineering, Medical Electronics, Mechatronics and Instrumentation Engineering with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate(45% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST & OBC category).
- M.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering | Intake 18 Seats
- M.Tech Mechanical Engineering | Intake 18 Seats
School of Commerce & Management | Course Offered
- Journalism & Mass Communication | College of JMC aims to produce a vibrant group of young professionals, responsive to the growing intellectual needs of the society, the self and the industry. It is fully geared to create a new class of modern mass media professionals by blending theory and practice and inculcating a keen sense of social responsibility. It also promotes ethical practices and universal human values, along with futuristic skills in new media that enable them to pursue opportunities in the convergence era
- Intake | 60 Seats
- Duration | 3 Years
- Eligibility | Pass in 10+2, A Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent and a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate. Arts group subjects are preferred.
- B.com – Bachelor of Commerce | The Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) program in Dayananda Sagar University is designed to bridge the gap between conceptual learning and practical application to inculcate professional corporate expertise.The curriculum has been suitably prepared to meet the challenging needs of the Indian corporates. A certain measure of flexibility has been built into the new system, which enables the students to make their own choice of subjects from a wide spectrum of courses.
- Intake 120 Seats
- Duration | 3 Years
- Eligibility | Candidates who have completed Two year Pre – University course of Karnataka State or its equivalent with Business Studies and Accountancy as two major subjects of study in both first and second year pre-university with aggregate of 50% PUC/ CBSE/ ISCE/10+2 or Equivalent Examination (45% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST & OBC category).
- BBA – 3-Year Bachelor of Business Administration Program | BBA program at Dayananda Sagar University aims to be global leader among B-Schools by imparting industry and society relevant management curriculum.BBA program at Dayananda Sagar University imparts best training to the future effective managers with a modern blend of teaching, research and industry interaction. The program provides a competent, innovation oriented, ethical and intellectual environment with a sharp focus on leadership in the ever changing technologically challenging global market-place.
- Intake 180 Seats
- Duration | 3 Years
- Eligibility | Pass in 10+2, A Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST & OBC category).
- MBA – Master of Business Administration | The two-year MBA program consists of six trimesters. Students can choose a range of elective subjects from areas such as Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Information Technology and Systems, International Business, Operations and Business Analytics.The program will be delivered with vale addition by experienced faculty in academica and industry. The school aspires to prepare and nurture talents with leadership for every individual to contribute in their own way significantly to the community.
- Duration | 2 Years
- Intake | 60 Seats
- Eligibility | Pass in a Bachelor’s Degree of minimum three years duration recognized by this University or who have passes any other examination recognized by this University as equivalent thereto. The candidates shall have passed the prescribed qualifying examinations with not less than 50% of the marks in the aggregate (45% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST & OBC category) of all the years of the degree examinations
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 9036036290 | 9620557598