- Address | Farooqia Educational Complex Eidgah ground,, Farooqia Road, Tilak Nagar, Mysuru, Karnataka 570021
- Established | 1980 | Mysore | Karnataka
- Affiliations | Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences | Bangalore
- College Type | Private
- Approved By | National Board of Accreditation (NBA) | AICTE.
- Admission Inquiry | 7411718005
- Farooqia College of Pharmacy, Mysore was started in the year 1980 with D.Pharm course and in 1992 with B.Pharm course and in 2013 with Pharm D Course. It has an enviable track record of success and Progress. In Karnataka it has its own reputation for discipline, Efficiency and standards.
- Farooqia College of Pharmacy was stated by Rifa-Hul Muslimeen Educational Trust, Mysore (RMET). The RMET runs several institutions under its banner like Dental, Womens Polytechnic, Many Boys and Girls PU Colleges, Many Boys and Girls High Schools, Teachers training institute etc…
- The Credit for founding and promoting well intentioned, well managed and well renowned institutions rightfully goes to eminent muslims like Mohsin-ul-Mulk, Mohammed Sait, Alhaj Abdul Sattar, Abba Sait, Janab Yousuff Ali Khan, Janab Abdul Gaffar Khan (Advaocate) and Azeez-ul-Mulk Azeez Sait Saheb.
- Bachelor in Pharmacy| B.Pharm
- Doctor of Pharmacy | Pharm. D
- Diploma in Pharmacy | D.Pharm
B.Pharm | 4 year course
- Farooqia spreads the message of merit and self reliance. In pursuance of this spirit the B.Pharm course was promoted and got excel in this regard. This can be measured through the success rate maintained by our students. The B.Pharm course follows the regulations prescribed by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka.
- Intake | 60 Seats
- Fees | 50,000 P.A
- Eligibility | Candidates should have passed the 2nd year P.U.C Examination of Karnataka. Or P.U.C Board or an equivalent examination of any other approved Board or university with 40% in any combination comprising Physics, Chemistry, Maths (PCM) or Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) or Physics, Chemistry, Maths & Biology and 35% for OBC students of Karnataka.
- D.Pharm students are eligible for direct admission to 2nd B.Pharm with a minimum of 40% pass percentile and 35% for OBC students of Karnataka.
Pharm.D | Doctor in Pharmacy | 6 year course
- Intake | 30 Seats
- Fees | 1,20,000 P.A
- Eligibility | 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects: Mathematics or Biology.
- A pass in D.Pharm. course from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under section 12 of the Pharmacy Act.
- Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examinations.
- +Provided that a student should complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the course.
D.Pharm | Diploma In Pharmacy
- Duration | 2 year course
- Intake | 60 Seats
- Fees | 40,000 P.A
Eligibility as per PCI Regulations:
- Minimum qualification for admission to Diploma in Pharmacy Part-I course pass in any of the following examinations with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics.
- Intermediate examination in Science.
- The First year of the three year degree course in Science.
- 10 + 2 examination (academic stream) in Science.
- Pre-degree examination
- Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examination.
Top Searched Links Of College4u.in
- Top 25 Best Private Engineering Colleges In India
- Top Deemed University Engineering Colleges in India | Nirf Ranking
- Top 20 Deemed University Medical Colleges in India By NIRF Ranking
- Top B.Tech College Bangalore | Ranking Of Deemed University
- Top 25 Deemed University India | Top Private Engineering College | Geunine Ranking
- Top Deemed Medical Colleges In Bangalore | Karnataka
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2023 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different .