- Address | NH 207, Nagadenehalli , Doddaballapur taluk
- Establishment | 2012
- Course Offered | B.Tech | B.Arch | B.Pharmacy | M.Tech | M.Arch | M Pharmacy
- Recognized by UGC-MHRD | NAAC ‘A + ’ Grade in 2017 | 85 th Rank in NIRF-2018 | ACCA
- Established in 2012, with modern infrastructure supported by dedicated faculty and administrative staff. The campus is located in an ideal environment in Karnataka.
- GITAM listed in top colleges in Andhra Pradesh (AP), having its campus in Hyderabad(Telangana), Bengaluru
- bengaluru-campus-image. Bengaluru campus.
- GITAM Bengaluru campus was established in 2012 and is divided in two wings- GITAM School of Technology and Bengaluru School of Architecture.
Important Dates For GIATM 2019
- Last date to Apply | 30th March 2019
- Online slot booking | 05th to 07th April 2019
- Download E-Hall-Tickets from | 05th April 2019 onwards
- Online test dates | 10th to 22nd April 2019
Course Offered B.E/B.Tech
- B.Tech.Computer Science Engineering / 2,72,200/Yr
- B.Tech.Computer Science Engineering + Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- B.Tech.Computer Science Engineering + Cyber Security 2,72,200/Yr
- B.Tech.Computer Science Engineering + Data Science 2,72,200/Yr
- B.Tech.Computer Science Engineering + Internet of Thing 2,72,200/Yr
- B.Tech.Computer Science Engineering + Business System 2,72,200/Yr
- B.Tech.Civil Engineering
- B.Tech.Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B.Tech.Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.Tech.Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- B.Tech.Industrial Engineering
- B.Tech.Information Technology
- B.Tech.Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech. + M.Tech. 6 Years – Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.Tech. + M.Tech. 6 Years – Mechanical Engineering
- Duration | 4 Years
- Eligibility | Pass in intermediate or 12th examination from a recognized central / state board or its equivalent either in 2019 or 2020 and also rank obtained in GAT (UGTP) – 2020, subject to the following criteria:
- B.Tech. programs | A minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry and first class or equivalent grade in the qualifying examination.
- B.Tech. in Biotechnology | A minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Mathematics/ Biology, Physics & Chemistry and first class or equivalent grade in the qualifying examination.
M.Tech Course Offered in 2020
- M.Tech – Cyber Forensics & Information Security
- M.Tech – VLSI Design
- M.Tech – Embedded Systems
- M.Tech – Data Sciences
- Duration | 2 years
- Eligibility | B.Tech. / Equivalent Degree
GITAM School Of Architecture
- Course Name | Bachelor Of Architecture | B.Arch
- Exam Required | NATA 2020
- Duration | 5 Years, Full Time, Under Graduate Degree
- Eligibility | Must have appeared for NATA conducted by the Council of Architecture. In order to pass the Architectural Aptitude Test, a candidate must obtain a minimum of 40% marks Candidate must have passed 10+2/Pre-University Course or equivalent with minimum 50% of marks in aggregate and has studied Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects .
- A minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry subjects and also shall qualify in NATA / JEE (Main) paper – 2.
M.Arch eligibility criteria
- Eligibility | Pass in B.Arch. from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade and score obtained in GAT (PGTA) – 2020.
- Details of admission examination GAT (PGTA) – 2020 | The duration of the test is 2 hours. The test consists of three sections and all questions are of objective type (multiple choice questions). Each question has four options of which one is correct. Each correct answer will be awarded 4 marks and 1 mark will be deducted from the score for each wrong answer. The unanswered questions will receive nil marks.
GITAM School Of Pharmacy
- B.Pharmacy Fees | 200000/ Yrs
- M.Pharmacy | 440000/ Yrs
- Course Offered | B.Pharmacy | M.Pharmacy
Bachelor of Pharmacy | B.Pharmacy
- Duration | 4 years
- Age | 17 years and above
- Intake | 100 seats
- Session | August
- Eligibility | Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the following – Mathematics / Computer Science / Biotechnology / Biology. Obtained at least 40% marks (35% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together. Candidates who have passed D.Pharm course approved by Pharmacy Council of India shall also be eligible to this course and can be admitted directly to II Year.
- A minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination with Mathematics/ Biology, Physics & Chemistry subjects.
Master of Pharmacy | M.Pharmacy
- session | August
- Duration | 2 years
- Specializations | A choice of 2 disciplines are available at present, the areas are as follows:
- M.Pharma – Master of Pharmacy | Pharmaceutics
- M.Pharma – Master of Pharmacy | Pharmacognosy
- Eligibility | A candidate should have passed B.Pharm degree examination of RGUHS or B.Pharm examination of any recognized Indian University as established by law in India or should have completed any other degree courses in pharmacy recognized as equivalent by RGUHS University or Pharmacy Council of India,(PCI) and/or All India Council of Technical Education (A I.C.T.E,) for this purpose and should have secured not less than 50% of the maximum marks (aggregate of four years) prescribed for the qualifying examination. Then s/he shall be eligible for admission to the M.Pharm course.For SC / ST / Category-I (Karnataka) candidates must have a degree in B.Pharma.
Details of admission examination GAT (UGTP) – 2020
- The duration of the test is 2 hours. The test consists of three sections and all questions are of objective type (multiple choice questions). Each question has four options of which one is correct. Each correct answer will be awarded 4 marks and 1 mark will be deducted from the score for each wrong answer. The unanswered questions will receive nil marks.
- GITAM has established training & placement centre in each of the institutes headed by a senior faculty member. The objectives of the centre are to:
- Provide training for development of integrated personality.
- Provide employable skills to all students.
- Develop innovative entrepreneurs and dynamic leaders for the nation.
- Achieve 100% gainful placement.
The centre functions under the guidance of the principal of each institute. The training and placement officer is assisted by assistant training officer. A senior faculty member from each department coordinates the activities of the centre with the active involvement of student coordinators.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top 100 Engineering College India | Admission in Best Engineering College | MHRD | NIRF Ranking 2019
- Top 100 Medical Colleges India | Admission in Best Medical College India In NEET 2019
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 7707055155 | 7411718005
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.