- Address | NH-4, Kesaramadu Post, Kyathsandra, Tumakuru, Karnataka 572104| India
- Courses Offered | B.Arch | B.E/B.Tech|M.E/M.Tech | MCA | MBA
- Rankings In Karnataka : Rank 51
- Established | 1980 | Tumkur
- Affiliated | VTU
- Exam Required for Admission | COMEDK & CET
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
- Approved By | Visvesvaraya Technological University VTU | AICTE
- H.M.S Education Society (R), Tumkur (Karnataka) has a long history of two decades in imparting Technical, Para Medical and General Education for the benefit of eligible candidates in India and abroad.
- The society was established during the year 1980-81 by veteran Educationalist Sri S. Shafi Ahmed, Ex. MLA, founder Chairman of the Society. He is the driving force behind all the developments of the society. To begin with, in 1980, a polytechnic was started with just four branches. Four more branches were added subsequently. Since then, under his able leadership, the H. M. S Education Society has never looked back.
Bachelor in Architecture Engineering
- Exam Required – NATA 2019 | For Exam Dates | Cut off | New Rule Click Here
- Duration | 5 Years, Full Time, Under Graduate Degree
- Eligibility | Must have appeared for NATA conducted by the Council of Architecture. In order to pass the Architectural Aptitude Test, a candidate must obtain a minimum of 40% marksCandidate must have passed 10+2/Pre-University Course or equivalent with minimum 50% of marks in aggregate and has studied Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects .
Under Graduate Courses B.E/B.Tech
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Science and Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Duration | 4 Years
- Eligibility | Candidates seeking admission to the first year of the four years B. E degree Course should have passed the two years of P.U.C Examinations ( with Physics, Mathematics and any one of Chemistry / Biology / Computer Science / Electronics as Optional Subjects) conducted by the Pre – University Board Of Karnataka State or any Other Examination recognized as equivalent by the Visweswaraya Technological University and should have obtained not less than 45% of marks in the optional subjects.
- Age & Nationality | Applicants should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December, 2014. No relaxation of age will be allowed. The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
Post Graduate M.E/M.Tech
- Master of Business Administration | MBA
- Master Of Computer Application | MCA
- M.Tech Thermal Engineering
- M.Tech Structural Engineering
- Duration | 2 years
- Eligibility M.Tech | Option-1: A candidate with valid GATE score.
- Option-2: For full time M.Tech : A candidate who has passed prescribed qualifying examination or equivalent examination and obtained an aggregate minimum of 50% marks in B.E. taken together in all the subjects for all the years in eligible for admission to M.Tech Programme. 45% of marks in case of SC,ST and Category-I candidates.Admission to M.Tech Programme is through Karnataka PGCET conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority(KEA).
Infrastructure & Facilities
- The institute offers courses spanning Computer Science & Engineering, Information Science & Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering and Mechanical Engineering and has a state of the art multidisciplinary research centre CIIRC addressing 14 domains of science and technology. The institute has close to 125 faculty (75 teaching and 50 research)with about 40 doctorates and numerous sponsored projects by DST, DBT, DRDO, DOS, DAE, VGST and others besides research collaborations both national and International. The faculty are alumni of prestigious institutions like IISc, IIT, NIT, VTU and Universities from abroad with experience from both the academic and corporate world.
- The Training and Placement cell guides and helps the students in securing jobs with their knowledge and achievements.HMS Institute of Technology is having the different perception of Training has been implemented and proved successful. The Placement Cell is sincerely working to empower students with various qualities and skills to achieve professional and personal excellence. The cell extends all probable helps and provides all available infrastructure amenities to the organizations and their respective officials conducting campus interviews in the college campus. The Training & Placement Cell is playing a major role in transforming the students to the expectations of the industry.
Facilities available for Campus Recruitment Team:
- 300 Computers available for online or offline test.
- Separate Rooms for Corporate or HRs for Meetings.
- Multiple Seminar Halls.
- Auditorium with 500 Seating Capacity.
- GD rooms with Wi-Fi Facility & Well Equipped Interview rooms.
on-campus and off-campus Campus Selection
on-campus and off-campus Campus Selection
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 9036036290 | 9620557598