- Delhi Campus Address | Mandi, New Delhi, Delhi 110047 , India
- Establishment | 1973
- Core Specializations | Entrepreneurial Finance | Marketing for Entrepreneurs | HRM
- Motto | Dare to think beyond
- College Type | Private
- Approved By | AICTE | NBA | UGC
- IIPM was founded in 1973 in New Delhi.According to the institute its first residential, full-time, post-graduate diploma programme began in 1974. IIPM has 18 branches across India; in New Delhi, Mumbai, Gurgaon, Noida, Bangalore, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Pune, Lucknow, Indore, Bhubaneshwar, Bhopal, Jaipur, Dehradun, and Cochin.
- The Founding Director of IIPM is Dr. M. K. Chaudhuri, and the Honorary Dean is Arindam Chaudhuri.
- IILM has been ranked 20th by Eduniversal in 2014
- Rankings of the best Indian business schools (3 Palmes of Excellence category).
Programmes | Core Specializations: Entrepreneurial Finance, Marketing for Entrepreneurs & HRM
IIPM is an academic partner of Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, which issues degrees to IIPM students.According to the institute, it offers international programmes and programmes under its School of Business and Economy.
- These include undergraduate programmes in planning and entrepreneurship lasting three years
- postgraduate programmes in the same subject lasting two years.
- A one-year postgraduate course is available for working executives with at least two years of past work experience.
- The institute also offers PhD and Fellowship programmes for postgraduates. The institute does not award BBA or MBA degrees;
it awards certificates for its students who can then apply for degrees from allied institutions. Since 2010, IIPM students can get MBA and BBA degrees from Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, with which students of IIPM’s Indian School of Business and Economics have a distance-learning degree arrangement.
- Eligibility Criteria | Students of 10+2 / graduation from any stream. 17 years and above.
- Selection Process | PAT (Personality Assessment Test) is based upon a written test. Unlike CAT, IIPM’s admission test PAT is based more on parameters pertaining to EQ ( Emotional Quotient) and overall personality mapping since it has been globally observed that high IQ often takes a backseat to high EQ when it comes to Entrepreneurship, Management and dealing with human beings.
- In-depth interview is a qualitative research technique that involves conducting intensive individual interviews to explore individual’s perspectives on a particular idea, program, or situation.
- Thus, the total scores of the PAT and In-depth interview are compiled together to compose the final score. Success in PAT is more likely to make you a better future leader than success in any other examination focused primarily on IQ.
- Fee | 16.25 lakhs for the programme (inclusive of GST)
The fee is payable
- Admission and retention fee 2.25 lakhs upon admission.
- 1st instalment 3.50 lakhs within 15 days of admission or before the date of commencement of course, whichever is earlier.
- 2nd instalment 3.50 lakhs after 2 months from the date of commencement of the programme.
- 3rd instalment 3.50 lakhs payable 2 months after the 2nd instalment date.
- 4th instalment 3.50 lakhs payable 2 months after the 3rd instalment date.The fee charged would include:
- Apple MacBook Pro on the date of joining to all students.
- International residency programme of two weeks in Switzerland, Netherland and Belgium including the cost of travel and hotel / hostel.
- Second international exposure programme of one week to China again including the cost of travel and hotel / hostel.
Fee | 6.25 lakhs for the same programme without laptop & with only international exposure to China (Shanghai)
The fee is payable
- Admission and retention fee 1.25 lakhs upon admission.
- 1st instalment 1.25 lakhs within 15 days of admission or before the date of commencement of course, whichever is earlier.
- 2nd instalment 1.25 lakhs after 2 months from the date of commencement of the programme.
- 3rd instalment 1.25 lakhs payable 2 months after the 2nd instalment date.
- 4th instalment 1.25 lakhs payable 2 months after the 3rd instalment date.Any and every fee once paid is absolutely non-refundable.
- To encourage students joining after 10+2 to complete their graduation (through online / correspondence programmes etc), we offer them a special incentive of Rs 25000/- upon submission of their graduation degree.
Indian Institute of Planning and Management | IIPM
- The Indian Institute of Planning and Management (IIPM) was an unaccredited institute headquartered in New Delhi, which had 18 branches across India.Founded in 1973, the institute used to offer undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programmes in national economic planning and entrepreneurship, and international and fellowship programmes. Its executive education programmes include non-credit courses and visits to foreign business schools. IIPM is not accredited by UGC or All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), and is not affiliated with the public Indian Institutes of Management.
- IIPM has been involved in controversies about its advertising. The University Grants Commission (UGC) – a government organisation responsible for the standards of university education in India – and the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) have repeatedly issued public notices stating that they do not recognise IIPM, and that they deem its technical programmes invalid.IIPM has responded by stating that it does not issue degrees and that it is not a university. In September 2014 Delhi High Court censured IIPM for misleading students and restrained it from using words like MBA, BBA, management course, and b-school to describe the programs it offers.
- In July 2015, IIPM announced that it will stop offering education programmes directly, and shut down all its campuses outside Delhi. It will operate only as a research and training institute in Delhi.
Top Management College Searched Links
- Top 20 MBA Management Colleges in Pune | PGDM Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top Management Colleges | MBA College | PGDM College | in Delhi-NCR
- Top 30 Management Colleges | MBA College | PGDM | in Bangalore
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top 20 BCA College in Bangalore | MCA College in Bangalore | India
- Management College Kolkata | Top MBA College West Bengal
Contact | 9036036290 | 9620557598