- Address : Plot No. IS-2036 to 2039, Sitapura Industrial Area Extn, Ramchandrapura, Near Mahatma Gandhi Hospital, Vidhani Village, Jaipur, Rajasthan 303905 , India
- Founded In : 2012
- Moto : Build Your World
- College Type : Private College
- Approved By : AICTE | All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi | RTU Rajasthan Technical University, Kota |
JECRC University | Jaipur
- is a private university .located in the city of Jaipur, in Rajasthan in India. The university is located at Sitapura Industrial Area. It is established under the Act No.15/2012 of the Government of Rajasthan, Notification FIL2 (23) Vidhi/2/2012, dated 02/05/2012. Private University Estd. in Rajasthan State by Act No . 15 of year 2012. Recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi.
- Set up in 2000, JECRC has a state-of-art Campus set up in serene environment, well-qualified & experienced faculty; excellent management and infrastructure, to ensure academic excellence & overall development of its students. JECRC is the ‘most preferred choice for ‘B.Tech College in Rajasthan’ amongst the aspiring students. JECRC offers five streams in Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) degree programmes.All programmes are approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and affiliated to the Rajasthan Technical University, Kota. JECRC has a very strong track record of Campus Placements and its Alumni have proved their credentials not only in India but abroad as well.
B.E/B.Tech Courses Offered JECRC University
Criteria for Preparation of Merit List
- 1) First preference shall be given to the candidates having their merit on the basis of score in JEE Main 2017 conducted by CBSE.
- 2) Further seats remaining vacant admission shall be made on the basis of merit in qualifying examination considering all subjects.
- Automobile Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
Duration : 4 Years
- Candidate must have clearly passed intermediate examination of U.P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board/University and securing following minimum aggregate without grace in subject combination of two compulsory subjects i.e Physics and Mathematics and one optional subjection i.e Biology, Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Technical Vocational subject
- 45% marks for SC/ST Category candidates and 50% marks for other categories candidates
Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) – Lateral Entry
Lateral entry to second year of B.Tech will be offered to three year Diploma and B.Sc degree holders.
- Lateral Entry in 3rd, 5th & 7th Semester
|2||Computer Science & Engineering||18|
|4||Electronics & Communication Engineering||6|
Master of Technology ( M .Tech )
- M.Tech in CAD/CAM Intake | 18 Seats
- M.Tech in Computer Engg. With specialisation in Computer Networks & Security/ Software Engg
Intake | 18 Seats
- M.Tech in Electronics Engg. With specialisation in VLSI & Embedded System/ Communication System
Intake | 18 Seats
- M.Tech in Power System & Electrical Drives Intake | 18 Seats
- M.Tech in Civil Engg. With specialisation in Structural Engineering Intake | 18 Seats
Duration : 3 Years
- Candidate must have passed B.Tech in relevant branch or equivalent with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST category students) in aggregate. Those having valid GATE/GPAT score in the branch in which he/she is desirable to seek admission shall be given due weightage.
- For admission to M.Tech (Computer Science) candidates having degree of MCA, M.Sc (Computer Science) or M.Sc. (Information Technology) are also eligible.
For admission to M.Tech (Electronics Engineering & related branches), candidates having degree of M.Sc. (Electronics Engineering) are also eligible.
- Candidates not having Mathematics at intermediate level shall be required to compulsorily qualify a non-credit course on Mathematics of Intermediate level in the first semester of M.Tech Program.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
with dual specialization in the fields of
- Financial Services
- Media & Communication
Total Seats – 120
Minimum 55% Marks in Bachelor Degree from a UGC recognised University or equivalent. In addition, there will be screening on the basis of GD and PI. 5% relaxation shall be permissible to the candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ State OBC (Non-creamy layer) and Women category.
Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
Duration : 3 Years
Intake | 30 Seats
Minimum 50% Marks in Bachelor Degree from a UGC recognised University with Mathematics either at Bachelor level or 10+2 level. 5% relaxation shall be permissible to the candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ State OBC (Non-creamy layer) and Women category.
Admission will be based on the merit in qualifying examination.
Master of Computer Application (MCA- Lateral Entry)
Intake | 120 seats
- Minimum 50% Marks in Bachelor Degree in Computer Applications or B. Sc. – Computer Science / Information Technology from a UGC recognised University. 5% relaxation shall be permissible to the candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ State OBC (Non-creamy layer) and Women category.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different