- Address | # 231, 7th Cross, Nagarabhavi Main Road, Canara Bank Colony Bus Stop, Anubhavanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560072.
- Establishment | 2002
- Affiliated To | Karnataka State Law University
3 YEAR L L. B COURSE
The teaching and instructions shall be in accordance with the Bar Council of India Rules. The candidates admitted to the course shall pursue the courses of study.
The duration of the course leading to the Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LL.B) shall be of three academic years. Each academic year comprises of 2 semesters.
Eligibility & Admission Procedure
- Applications with incomplete information are liable to be rejected.
- Eligibility for admission is based on the Karnataka State Law University rules and regulations.
- Applications received after the due date will not be considered.
- Applications should be accompanied by Photostat copies of the required certificates duly attested by Gazetted Officer.
- Applications should be accompanied by proper receipt for having paid the registration fee.
- A Transfer Certificate from the Institution last attended. Students should produce the Transfer Certificate. This certificate is required in lieu of Migration Certificate.
- Candidates admitted will have to abide by the rules and regulations framed by the Management of the College.
- Non-Karnataka students have to produce eligibility certificates from the Karnataka State Law University at the time of admission.
The Panchami College of Law was established in 2002-2003. The College operates/functions as day College for 3 years LLB degree Course.
The College is equipped with Law books, journals, periodic & e-facilities where students can reap the benefit of the internet facilities. The College has a Moot Court hall as well. We also have Guest Lectures organized for the benefit of the students in various current issues. To make a mention of few, this year we had Dr.Sairam Bhat Professor National Law School, Bangalore, who enlightened our students about Right to Information Act and Sri Vijaya Shankar, Director Ujwala Consultants &Cyber Law College, Bangalore, Chairman-Digital Society Foundation, Bangalore educated our students about Applicability of Regulations to Cyber Laws.
As a part of academics Central jail visit, Forensic lab visit, Court visits, Participation in Lok adalaths, visit to meditation center are being conducted during every academic year. Students are sent to the other Colleges for National Moot Court and other competitions.
The management has plans to offer B.A., LLB. Five years integrated degree Courses in future.